761 4 2021-9-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lars H
lvl.1
Flight distance : 486 ft
Norway

Hi.
My Mavic 2 Zoom does not link anymore. Juest happended over night. I have the latest software, I have tried to upgrade several times, downgrade as well. The button @ Factory Setting does not show in the meny in Assistant 2 software. So impossible to take it back to Factory Setting.
I get the message again and again every time i connect the Drone to the PC software / Firmware incompatability detected between some modules and current device. Update your firmware ?.
When I click Yes, it starts do download and install. And when its ready / same message come up again /   Firmware incompatability detected between some modules and current device. Update your firmware ?.
Also / I used to link with the link button, but nothing happends at all. Not red blinking, not green, nothing.
How can I solve this ? How can take the drone back to factory setting when there is noe button for it ? Can anyone help ?
2021-9-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Lars H. I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you encountered. Could you provide us with more details? Please give us the screenshots of the firmware version of DJI Assistant, DJI Go 4, your Mavic 2 Zoom and the error message. Thanks in advance.
2021-9-27
Use props
Lars H
lvl.1
Norway

2021-9-28
Use props
Lars H
lvl.1
Norway

Theres no contact with the drone from smart Controller.
2021-9-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Lars H. Please provide us with the following information:
1. The firmware version of DJI Go 4
2. The firmware version of Mavic 2 Zoom
3. The firmware version of DJI Assistant
Thanks in advance.
2021-9-28
Use props
Advanced