Loss of audio Pocket 2
401 2 2021-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brian AC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56565 ft
United Kingdom

I am having problems with my Pocket 2 / Mimo app, I log into my account and all goes well, when viewing my Album the videos all show up fine and the sound is working fine. If I power off my iPhone and open the Mimo app all of my videos are present but have no sound!  If I go to my DJI account it is still logged in, I then log off and log back in to the account the sound suddenly appears.  This happens on both my iPhone 8 and iPhone XR.  I have been in touch with DJI and I shall be returning the Pocket 2 to the retailer.  I was wondering whether anybody else has experienced this and whether they have been able to resolve the issue?

2021-9-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Brian AC. I am sorry to read and to know about this issue that you are having with your DJI Pocket 2 and it is good to know that you were in touch with our DJI Support team. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you.
2021-9-30
Use props
Brian AC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 56565 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you for your kind comments. I have since found that the problem appears to be with the Mimo app.  If I view any of the tutorials or other items on the home page of the app the sound will work on my videos on the app, it seems to do the same as logging out and logging back in.  I wish we had tried this during my chats with DJI, I have had the drone replaced but the replacement is suffering from disconnection problems with the iPhone that I need to investigate further. The disconnection issue can be partially overcome by using the iPhone in flight mode turning off wireless, etc. Unfortunately the app seems to be having a number of issues which I hope will be overcome ASAP.
2021-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules