"Visual Systems Connection Error"
430 4 2021-9-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fly_By_Shooter
lvl.1
United States

Not yet 2 weeks old and less than 10 battery charges.  Now, it can't sense the ground or other objects.

Is there any way to fix this at home?
Must I mail it in?  I need to take some pictures next week.

I bought the insurance, but this should be a warrenty repair.  There has not been a serious crash or any damage.  
(A couple contacts with our home's bushes, with only slight damage to the blades.)

Thanks!

2021-9-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate your DJI FPV to see if the issue will persist? In addition since there was some minor / slight crashes before. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-9-29
Use props
Fly_By_Shooter
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-29 21:33
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try to calibrate your DJI FPV to see if the issue will persist? In addition since there was some minor / slight crashes before. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry and thank you.

Bad guess; during calibration I also get the connection error.
I doubt the code would generate a "connection error" if calibration was the issue.  It appears as if DJI has not prepared a list of errors and their reasons for support staffs.

Also, DJI desperately needs someone who can understand English!  The difficult to understand calibration program shows how to move the drone by the "incorrect way".  You never show the correct way.  I eventually realized that DJI meant to say move the drone "in the correct way"!  Incorrect means not correct!  geez
2021-9-30
Use props
GEG_DJI_FPV
lvl.1

United States

Fly_By_Shooter Posted at 9-30 08:15
Bad guess; during calibration I also get the connection error.
I doubt the code would generate a "connection error" if calibration was the issue.  It appears as if DJI has not prepared a list of errors and their reasons for support staffs.

Were you able to get past the connection error and calibrate the unit?
2021-10-1
Use props
Fly_By_Shooter
lvl.1
United States

GEG_DJI_FPV Posted at 10-1 01:10
Were you able to get past the connection error and calibrate the unit?

N O !
please study the statement I made!
"during calibration I also get the connection error."
filling out the warranty repair complaint on your website.
2021-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules