Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gamepad
1982 4 2021-9-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Optimus3
lvl.3
Lithuania

Hello,
Im using Robomaster gamepad with keyboard and mouse. Is there an option in battle mode to use custom skill or "mysterious bonus"? On PC you need to press key "F". While gamepad is connected none of the keyboard keys activates it.
2021-9-30
Use props
Optimus3
lvl.3
Lithuania

Still trying to find a way to make it work. Its strange because you cant use "custom skill", bonuses and etc.  Maybe somebody can help? Maybe somebody knows whats the latest gamepad firmware version? Did it get any update since launch? Is it worth to believe it will work?
2022-1-31
Use props
BGA
lvl.4
United States

Optimus3 Posted at 1-31 04:23
Still trying to find a way to make it work. Its strange because you cant use "custom skill", bonuses and etc.  Maybe somebody can help? Maybe somebody knows whats the latest gamepad firmware version? Did it get any update since launch? Is it worth to believe it will work?

I do not think it will work. Mostly because although the gamepad was designed to be used with a mouse, it was not designed to be used with a keyboard. Keyboard support is most likely not there.
2022-1-31
Use props
Optimus3
lvl.3
Lithuania

They have added keyboard support and that works amazing. Just need to add two more buttons. In my case only one.
Playing with 10 inch tablet with gamepad and mouse is not comfortable at all.
Also when people comes with their own robots it is much easier to bring the phone or a tablet than laptop. For better expierence I give them gamepads.
2022-1-31
Use props
ro_flyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7557283 ft
Brazil

2022-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules