Inspire1 v2 and iPad Pro 11 "do not connect with DJI Go.
1746 2 2021-10-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wieg1
lvl.2

Italy

.. I have a problem with the new iPad pro 11" and my Inspire1 v2, I have tried many usb-c cables without any positive results. Controller and bird connect, iPad turns on but DJI Go is disconnected. I also own another non DJI aircraft that connects very well with the control application on the iPad.

Please let anyone who finds a solution communicate it here ..!
2021-10-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Wieg1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persists? Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPad Pro 11 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Inspire and with the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Inspire and with the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad Pro 11will be able to work on the DJI Inspire  and with the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it on the DJI Inspire. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Inspire ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3 ). Thank you.
2021-10-2
Use props
Pallol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1414761 ft
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-10-2 00:24
Hello there Wieg1. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persists? Upon checking the said mobile device ( iPad Pro 11 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI Inspire and with the DJI Go application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said drone and with the said application. We would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Inspire and with the DJI Go application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the iPad Pro 11will be able to work on the DJI Inspire  and with the DJI Go application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go application while using it on the DJI Inspire. For reference, I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Inspire ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3 ). Thank you.

Hi, I have the same issue, upgraded to an iPad Pro 11” 3rd generation and DJI Go cannot connect to the RC. The inspire1 and remote can connect to each other, but I cannot connect to the iPad Pro. I can connect to my older iPad Pro and I can connect my new iPad Pro to my mavic air 2, I have tried several different cables, but no luck. This needs to be fixed for me as my old iPad Pro has problems with the lightning connector (it’s stuffed) and I cannot fly otherwise.

For the record, my iPhone 13 pro with DJI Go refuses to connect as well, and that uses a lightning cable.
2022-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules