Error 0x0001
1292 2 2021-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ago
New

Canada

I got Dji Spark assemble with New Body after a heavy crashed. After the assembley, i got the message Under Latest Firmware:  "Downward Vision Error"  0x0001 and  "Navigation System Error"  Check Redudancy State.  If you have an idea how tofix it let me know. Thanks all.
2021-10-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ago.  I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened to your DJI Spark and now you are having this error message. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We will do there best help and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2021-10-3
Use props
adomanim
lvl.3

Algeria

Is anyone else having problems with the Nvidia GeForce Experience program? Yesterday it stopped working on my laptop out of the blue. I’ve done everything suggested, including doing a clean update and looking into the systems to have it activate on the local 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 system, but nothing’s worked.
2021-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules