Camera working intermittently
587 5 2021-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ricardo999
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151 ft
United Kingdom

Hi  , got a Mini 2 about 10 days ago, a Great bit of kit.

BUT camera is working intermittently  !  All batteries charged, the app opens up, show the bottom right, Go fly, but the camera not showing anything. Sometimes it works, and other times not. The cross hairs show but nothing else  !
Any ideas please ?
2021-10-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Ricardo999. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and are you receiving any error message on the DJI Fly application? Thank you.
2021-10-4
Use props
Ricardo999
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mini 2 , and no error message !
2021-10-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ricardo999 Posted at 10-5 01:39
DJI Mini 2 , and no error message !

I believe the moderator is trying to determine which mobile device you are using with the Mini 2.  Could be your mobile device is not fully compatible with the DJI Fly App.
2021-10-5
Use props
Ricardo999
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DowntownRDB Posted at 10-5 04:11
I believe the moderator is trying to determine which mobile device you are using with the Mini 2.  Could be your mobile device is not fully compatible with the DJI Fly App.

Sorry, a Samsung Galaxy S21, it works intermittently, tried a Motorola phone, and got the same, hit and miss
2021-10-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Ricardo999 Posted at 10-5 05:42
Sorry, a Samsung Galaxy S21, it works intermittently, tried a Motorola phone, and got the same, hit and miss

When you get a chance take a look at which mobile devices are compatible with the DJI Fly App used for the Mini 2.  You can see the list here.  I have a S21 Ultra but it is not on the list.  It too works only intermittently with the DJI Fly App.  Hoping the App will be optimized to work on the S21 Ultra soon.  
2021-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules