SD Card problems
664 4 2021-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jlk1969
lvl.1
United States

I have SanDisk Extreme 128GB Micro SD V30 microSDXC Memory Card - SDSQXA1-128G-GN6MA in my Mini and I get SD card malfunction error most times when I try to save video to it or video recording will stop after a few seconds or almost instantly after starting. I have reformated the card in windows and through the Fly More app with no change.
2021-10-6
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there jlk1969. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. If possible kindly please try using a different recommended SD card to isolate the issue. For reference, I will be posting  the list of recommended microSD card for the DJI Mavic Mini. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you. and thank you for reaching out.

2021-10-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried using the SD card in another device to test it.  There are a lot of "fake" SanDisk cards for sale on the internet.  You could also try a different SD card if you have one lying around that is on the compatibility list.  Hope you get it sorted out soon.
2021-10-7
Use props
Mr. Rocketman
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6355 ft

United States

I got one of these yesterday and works fine
SanDisk - Extreme PLUS 256GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card SanDisk - Extreme PLUS 256GB microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card30
2021-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules