Tight ROLL Axis adjustment
4303 2 2021-10-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pugilares
lvl.2

Poland

Hello everybody, just purchased RS2 pro combo brand new two days ago and happy BUT - very hard to balance camera on the ROLL axis. Lock in the OPEN position and I have to use all my strengh (hands regularly exercised at the gym) to move the arm right-left. It was supposed to be easy, as advertised "teflon surface" shuld result in low friction. Is there any way to regulate predefined tightness for the open position? I mean at home - not want to return the gimbal to the shop and wait logn weeks for processing.Anyone else experiencing similar?

IMG_1439.jpeg
2021-10-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there.  Sorry for your inconvenience. Because the Roll Gimbal of DJI RS2 adopts a non-orthogonal design, the friction between the gimbals will be larger. Plus the extra weight added by the attached camera, leading to a certain inclination of the Roll Gimbal, consequently cause stronger friction. We recommend you refer to the picture below, lift the gimbal with the "Ronin" icon, and then adjust the gimbal, which can effectively lessen the friction.
2021-10-11
Use props
Pugilares
lvl.2

Poland

Found the easy solution in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObjjN5JxY2k

it is explained between 02:50 and 03:00 how the tightness adjustment mechanism works.
2021-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules