DJI GO 4 and Samsung Galaxy Tab a7 Lite
4538 3 2021-10-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imam.wahidin
New

Indonesia

Hello, Does anyone know what samsung galaxy tab a7 lite will work with the DJI Go 4 app (phantom 4 pro v.2)?
2021-10-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there imam.wahidin. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy Tab a7 Lite ) can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. In addition, upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy Tab a7 Lite ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro v.2.0. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Tab a7 Lite will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI DJI Phantom 4 Pro v.2.0 we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2021-10-10
Use props
djiuser_wiWhGD1enyXx
New

Chile

DJI Stephen Posted at 2021-10-10 21:19
Hello there imam.wahidin. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. I hope that our fellow DJI co pilots who uses the said mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy Tab a7 Lite ) can give out the best recommendation with regards to this matter. In addition, upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung Galaxy Tab a7 Lite ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro v.2.0. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Samsung Galaxy Tab a7 Lite will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI DJI Phantom 4 Pro v.2.0 we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

[view_image]
Hi! I use a Phantom PRO v2.0 and a Tablet Galaxy A7 Lite and Im having trouble using the DJI GO 4. At the time of making the connection between the drone and the application, it is not recognized correctly so I cannot use it. I need help with this. What you guys recommend? Should I change my tablet? If so, to which one? I work with this and its very important and urgent to me to get an awnser..
2022-4-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_wiWhGD1enyXx Posted at 4-12 20:11
Hi! I use a Phantom PRO v2.0 and a Tablet Galaxy A7 Lite and Im having trouble using the DJI GO 4. At the time of making the connection between the drone and the application, it is not recognized correctly so I cannot use it. I need help with this. What you guys recommend? Should I change my tablet? If so, to which one? I work with this and its very important and urgent to me to get an awnser..

Hello there. Thank you for reaching out and for giving out these information. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung Tablet Galaxy A7 ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Go 4 application. I am sorry to say that the mobile device is not recommended for the DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4  application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung Tablet Galaxy A7 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the said DJI Drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while using it on your DJI drone. For reference I will post a DJI link  where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4 ) . Thank you.

2022-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules