Connection issue?
558 3 2021-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanscae1b9b7
lvl.1
United States

First day with Mini 2.  Have the Fly app (just got latest firmware) rebooted controllers and Mini, but no response from controller.

LED on back of Mini flashing red/green.  LED in front flashing white.    What am I missing?
2021-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can give out the best resolution for this issue? Thank you.
2021-10-18
Use props
fanscae1b9b7
lvl.1
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-18 20:17
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. May we please know what is the model of the mobile device that you are using please and can you please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can give out the best resolution for this issue? Thank you.

My phone is a Pixel 3a running latest version of Android 11.

Fly states Mini 2 processer is over heating.
Props do not turn.  New Mini 2, batteries fully charged, all updates completed.

Do not know where or how to post a video.
Is there a live chat option?
2021-10-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fanscae1b9b7 Posted at 10-19 05:41
My phone is a Pixel 3a running latest version of Android 11.

Fly states Mini 2 processer is over heating.

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information that you have given. Since this issue is happening to your DJI Mini 2. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance with regards to this matter. We will do there best to help you and give out the best resolution for the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2021-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules