New Changes with Firmware .0670
598 3 2021-10-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rustic17
First Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

Has anybody noticed any new changes???  I was in Map mode and tapped the map...a blue pin popped up like you'd see on a corkboard.  I've never noticed this feature and don't know what it's for...is it for establishing a new home point???   Is this new or has it always been there???  I have also noticed in the Control menu there is a switch for charging the mobile device from the RC...it seems it has to be reset each time you power off and back on. Thanks

2021-10-19
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have never noticed that.  Will be flying later this afternoon and will check it out closer then.  
2021-10-20
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Strong wind warnings here so I was able to make one flight after update only. I noticed stream option and screen indicator was working well (latest app build). But I haven't found any features of new firmware, connection stability and range looks about the same for me...
Edit: That charging switch is for iPhone only I guess?
2021-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Rustic17. Good day and thank you for posting these information here at DJI Forum. Kindly please post a screenshot of the said DJI Fly application screen for us to see? Thank you.
2021-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules