New DJI P1 Firmware Released (10/22/2021)
1565 2 2021-10-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview
  • Release Date: 2021.10.22
  • DJI P1 Firmware: v03.00.01.04
  • Firmware Upgrade Method: DJI P1 - SD card / Update All in App
  • Other Product Firmware and Software Required: M300 RTK aircraft firmware: v03.00.01.01
  • M300 RTK remote controller firmware: v03.00.01.02
  • DJI Pilot App Android: v3.0.1.4 (M300)

What’s New?
  • Added 0.7s shooting interval to manual Timed Shot.
  • Added support to transcode satellite observation files from binary format to Rinex format in real-time.
  • Fixed issue: when a new folder was created, the PPK data for the last 10 seconds of the old folder was incorrectly stored to the new folder.
  • Fixed issue: could not record MRK and PPK files when taking photos in DNG format.
  • Fixed issue: could not record exact location and time stamp when taking photos in DNG format.
  • Fixed occasional issue: shots missed during Smart Oblique flight.

Notes
  • Make sure that the aircraft firmware, remote controller firmware, DJI P1 firmware, and DJI Pilot app firmware are updated to the latest.

2021-10-22
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for the info!
2021-10-22
Use props
JennTriana
New

Colombia

Hi to every one, sorry to post inside this thread but I don't know how to start a new one.

I've recently started to use the DJI matrice v310 with a zenmuse P1 for aerial imagery, but my images were too dark (I shot on JPG, I don't have any RAW file), the aperture isn't open enough.f/5.6  and the EV parametter was on -2.7.
I just request for help to you, guys. How can I get a color profile to improve the color of my images?, white balance wasn't enough.

Do you know if there is some kind of color proflie outhere on the web for color correction?
I would be highly grateful if any of you could share with me a photo taken from a color calibration panel with the same camera, in order to make the color profile in lightroom, it is the only thing I can think of.

thank you in advance, and sorry for my mispelling and bad writing skills.

2021-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules