Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chichid
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3675 ft
France

Hy,

In fact I meet another problem.

When I try to shot movies in the format Cinéma DNG 4096*2160, I have only dng pictures and no clip videos in the ssd 120 GO.

When I was shooting, I was in video mode, I have the Cinema Dng and ProRes licences.

The clips videos are in the sd card (mov), but not in the ssd which contains only dng picture (screenshot of the ssd files hereby "screenshot files Inspire 2").

Is there any reason why there are dng pictures in the place of clips videos please when I shot in the Cinema DNG Format?

When I shot in the Prores format, 3840*2160 - 25 Image per frame - there is no problem, the clips vidéos are recorded and appears ind the ssd.

I used the objectif laowa 7,5mm f1.8 Mft, but the problem is the same with the lens 15mm dji and 45mm Olympus.

I have the last  aircraft firmware Version: 1.02.0500 - DJGO 4 - App: 4.3.42

Thank you for your help.

Best regards,

RH

2021-10-22
Use props
fans8f2cbc25
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12887841 ft
Canada

Cine Dng is one DNG photo per frame! You need to reassemble them!  In premiere it will give you the option to import a Dng sequence if you select the first DNG image!
2021-10-22
Use props
Joecos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3294770 ft
United States

What you see is normal.  That is how CineDNG behaves.  - Cine Digital Negative

CineDNG is a series of photo's.  Think of it as your regular DSLR camera taking photo's at a high speed rate.  The result is what looks like a 'stop motion' video.  But when you have the hardware (inspire 2 cinecore, camera, lens etc) and the CineDNG license combined, it will take hundreds of photo's in BURST mode but in super hiqh quality rate.

Once photo's are downloaded and processed to your computer, you, the editor will need to assemble and combine all these photo's as one file.  Most popular video editors can do this (Davinci, Premier etc)
Next Step is to do your editing.

There are a lot more details, but this is my simplest way of explaining of what is CineDNG and how it works.

Best to google or Youtube the intricate process on how to assemble the file.  It's an added step to the workflow, and that is why most people prefer to use ProRes instead.  CineDNG is great if there is a true NEED to get the extra color, sharpness, depth etc.  But For average users - ProRes is plenty good.

Hope this helps
2021-10-23
Use props
chichid
lvl.2
France

fans8f2cbc25 Posted at 10-22 19:23
Cine Dng is one DNG photo per frame! You need to reassemble them!  In premiere it will give you the option to import a Dng sequence if you select the first DNG image!

Hy,

Thank you for your help, I understand now.
Bests regards
RH
2021-10-23
Use props
chichid
lvl.2
France

Joecos Posted at 10-23 11:12
What you see is normal.  That is how CineDNG behaves.  - Cine Digital Negative

CineDNG is a series of photo's.  Think of it as your regular DSLR camera taking photo's at a high speed rate.  The result is what looks like a 'stop motion' video.  But when you have the hardware (inspire 2 cinecore, camera, lens etc) and the CineDNG license combined, it will take hundreds of photo's in BURST mode but in super hiqh quality rate.

Hy,

It cannot be more clear!

Thank you very much for all the details, that help a lot.

I understand all the process now!

Best regards.

RH
2021-10-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules