Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ProQuad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello Forum,
Its been a minute but wanted to share this video (about 7 & 1/2 min.) I made this past July/Aug. when I went camping and fishing with my wife, dad, and the dogs.  

Video was with the Air 2S
Edited w/ the DJI Fly app
Fish were mostly rainbow trout w/ a few brook in the mix.  Cought our daily limit with in about 20 min and the rest were catch and release.  Fish were so plentyful.
Mushrooms were Amanita Muscaria...taken from Uncovercolorado.com:  

"Most readers will recognize this mushroom from the Super Mario  Brothers video game franchise, but its visibility in gaming culture is  actually one of the least notable things about it. With a stunning red  cap adorned with white spots, these charming mushrooms are  hallucinogenic when ingested. Mushrooms aren’t associated with winter  holidays, but some historians believe the amanita muscaria can be  credited for constructing the surreal Christmas holiday mythology  centered around Santa Claus.  Long ago in the region today known as Finland, shamans are said to have  practiced rituals where they ate and later transformed into these  iconic red and white mushrooms, according to local folklore.
Symptoms from eating this mushroom include everything from deep  relaxation to visual distortions to intense feelings of euphoria. In  sever cases of poisoning, seizures and comas can occur. The Vikings are  said to have consumed the amanita muscaria to feel intoxicated, but  eating this mushroom is warned against by experts. This mushroom species  can be found at most elevations in Colorado’s forested areas, and it’s  one of the only known hallucinogenic mushrooms in the state."

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

2021-10-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ProQuad. Good day and thank you for posting this amazing aerial video you have filmed. Great work and keep flying. .
2021-10-24
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nicely done.    
2021-10-24
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Beautiful area and well captured!
2021-10-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful footage.    Definitely looks like a great place to camp and fish.  Especially if you can bag your limit in 20 minutes.  
2021-10-25
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Nice work - a spectacular place.
2021-10-29
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thank you all for commenting.  Had fun and look forward to going back next year.
2021-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules