Urgent! DJI Inspire 1 there will be approved by the DGAC France?
3807 14 2014-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joffreybox
lvl.1

France

Does DJI manufacturer will be able to allow the French DGAC (FAA) homologuation?

The main problem lies in the fact that it weighs more than 2 Kilos, and must be equipped with a parachute. There is also the limitation of elevation.

If yes, great, if not I could not work with this drone in the French territory.

2014-11-27
Use props
DJI-ZT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 411411 ft
China

What is DGAC?
Regulation like FAA?

2014-11-27
Use props
joffreybox
lvl.1

France

DJI-ZT Posted at 2014-11-28 01:59
What is DGAC?
Regulation like FAA?

Directorate General of Civil Aviation

Yes like FAA

In France, to fly a drone over 2 kilos (4.4 pounds)  you must possess patent theoretical ULM (Ultra Light Motorized) (paramotor glider, light chopper etc.) and have the device design permits issued by the DGCA ...
2014-11-27
Use props
joffreybox
lvl.1

France

I know FREEWAY DRONE a French company has worked on the design of the Inspire 1 in partnership with DJI, can you tell us more about the specific designs requested by the French market?
2014-11-27
Use props
rizal
lvl.1

Indonesia

it is flying camera, right ?, not aviation, maybe
not to be discussed, just comment joke

2014-11-29
Use props
Joffrey Photogr
lvl.1

France

Ohh DJI ?? Nobody for answer???
2014-12-1
Use props
DJI-JS
lvl.3
Flight distance : 48940 ft
  • >>>
United States

We are looking into it.
2014-12-1
Use props
hoverview.fr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 281299 ft
France

You will be able to use the inspire in France in S1 scenario (basically outside city and populated zone).
And for altitude limit (500 ft in France), i'm confident it is possible.  Will tell you when i will receive mine (1st batch).
2014-12-3
Use props
hoverview.fr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 281299 ft
France

and as a professional, you need a theorical patent for under 2 kilos drones and DGAC agreement too.
2014-12-3
Use props
Joffrey Photogr
lvl.1

France

hoverview.fr Posted at 2014-12-4 02:45
and as a professional, you need a theorical patent for under 2 kilos drones and DGAC agreement too.

Apparemment tu es français ! Pour du S1 je pense que le DJI inspire fera l'affaire en France, mais pour du S3 cela devient compliqué vu qu'il pèse plus de 2kg! Et j'ai toujours pas compris comment on procède pour l'homologation DGAC d'un drone comme celui ci? Sais tu comment on fait? merci

PS : je passe la theorie ULM, c'est en cours, le MAP sera déposé quand j'aurai un drone.
2014-12-3
Use props
ventura.mario
New
Flight distance : 292421 ft
France

Joffrey Photogr Posted at 2014-12-4 04:42
Apparemment tu es français ! Pour du S1 je pense que le DJI inspire fera l'affaire en France, mais ...

bonjour envoie moi un mp
2014-12-3
Use props
johanmfr
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7046667 ft
  • >>>
France

bonjour aux Francais , une société est en train d'homologuer le INSPIRE 1 pour la france mais vu qu'il dépasse les 2 KG, 2,9kg exactement toousles scénarios ne seront pas envisageables...et toujours pas d'applications pour gerer l'INSPIRE 1 pour le grand public....
2014-12-9
Use props
kosmas
lvl.2

Greece

Τι νόμοι είναι αυτοί  εκεί, σε λίγο θα σας ελέγχουν ακόμη και για το πώς θα φοράτε το βρακί σας. Πώς αντέχετε;
2014-12-12
Use props
Roastie
lvl.2

France

Bonjour aux Français

Perhaps we should keep this in English due to the fact that this is an international forum.  

I also live in France and have ordered the Inspire 1.  
Can you guys point me in the direction of some useful links where I can learn what is needed in order to fly in France - and what are the restrictions?  The problem for us non-French residents, is that the rules are written in "legislative French" and so is very difficult to read / understand properly.  

I live in the Rhone-Alpes and so am looking forward to getting some good mountain footage.  My reason for buying this was for a project in Switzerland, however.  The rules seem to be a bit different over there.

I understand that there is to be some changes to the laws over the coming 12 months.  Does anyone know what this would mean for I-1 pilots in France?

Merci
2015-1-18
Use props
Deemath
New

France

DJI Still no answer for the S3 ???? ?   
Will you give us a solution to use the inspire 1 on the S3 for France DGAC, or maybe  we  should buy from another company ?   
2015-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules