Osmo Action Horizon Tilts Up - from left to right
189 6 2021-10-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChowBow
lvl.1
Australia

hi Guys,
Ive seen old threads about tilting issue and I don't know how to fix it.

When I record, I can sometimes see the horizon change. It tilts up, from left to right, about 10 to 15 degrees. When I shoot footage with horizons, its very obvious there's a problem with tilting.

I bought 2 different gimbals, cause I thought it was the gymbals problem, but both shot the same tilting issue. I always use the Pan mode, and no matter how I adjust the gimbal, the Tilt issue is the same.

Ive checked my firmware is fully up to date.

How can I fix this?
2021-10-27
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for any inconvenience. Would you please upload a video for us? We want to further verify your issue. Thanks in advance.
2021-10-27
Use props
ChowBow
lvl.1
Australia

Heres 1 sample. I can find more
2021-10-27
Use props
ChowBow
lvl.1
Australia

You can look at a few areas in this one.

Look at the floor, tables on the right, also in the distance
2021-10-27
Use props
ChowBow
lvl.1
Australia

Here Im walking straight towards a brick wall. You can see the horizontal lines are on an angle.

Or is there something wrong with my gimbal panning technique? But surely its not just me? ...most of the footage is like this and Ive tested it on 2 different gimbals.
2021-10-27
Use props
ChowBow
lvl.1
Australia

the gimbal used above is inkee falcon

i get the same tilted footage on the isteady pro 3 gimbal. On this gimbal I tried calibrating a couple of times but did not work.

On inkee falcon, I can't seem to calibrate the gimbal. i dont think theres an app for it
2021-10-27
Use props
ChowBow
lvl.1
Australia

Here's a clearer example I took today.

Anyway of fixing this? Or any tips? I have over 1 hour of footage with horizon slanted...looks so wierd!
2021-10-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules