Corrupt Files??
834 4 2021-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Halloween1969
lvl.2
Ireland

Hi, I spent today taking about 20 mins worth of video on a 32gb sd card, (mini 2 UAV) when I looked at it on my pc later the last file (of 5  taken) said 'file corrupt/ not recognized' , this was really annoying as I had went out of my way to make the last file. The problem is, the same thing happened to me the week before, again the last file of video had an error cannot read etc. Any suggestions?? I'm assuming 20-25mins of video on the card would not fill it up?
2021-10-30
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just to check,  are you stopping the recording before turning the drone off?
2021-10-31
Use props
Halloween1969
lvl.2
Ireland

DAFlys Posted at 10-31 02:14
Just to check,  are you stopping the recording before turning the drone off?

I don't think so, but in the file before it, I landed the drone while recording and turned the drone off, without stopping recording and that file will play.
2021-10-31
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Halloween1969 Posted at 10-31 03:56
I don't think so, but in the file before it, I landed the drone while recording and turned the drone off, without stopping recording and that file will play.

Usually if you turn off before stopping the recording the file doesn’t get finished properly and the appears corrupt.
2021-10-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Halloween1969. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different recommended SD card to see if the issue will still persist. Just a reminder to always stop the video recording before tuning off the DJI Mini 2 to void video corruption and to avoid and issues on the said DJI drone recording. Thank you and fly safe always.
2021-10-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules