Can't download pictures
791 3 2021-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jcsanabriac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 176299 ft
United States

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the mimo application.   I purchased a DJI Osmo cameria and I used the mimo application with this camera.   Unfortunately, I had to return the camera because it had a weird problem.  I did not think too much about the pictures I took while I had the camera for a few weeks and now I have a bunch of pictures in the app album that I am not able to retrieve/download to my iPhone.  Apparently, the only way to download the pictures is to connect the camera and then you get an option to move the pictures to your iPhone, but unfortunately, I don't have the camera any longer.   How can I retrieve my pictures?  I hate to lose them.   Thanks for your help.   
2021-11-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we confirm that this issue happened on Osmo Action?
2021-11-3
Use props
Jcsanabriac
lvl.2
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 11-3 01:08
Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we confirm that this issue happened on Osmo Action?

No, sorry it happens with DIS Osmo Pocket
2021-11-4
Use props
Jcsanabriac
lvl.2
United States

Jcsanabriac@gmail.com Posted at 11-4 15:18
No, sorry it happens with DIS Osmo Pocket

ANYONE HAS AN ANSWER FOR THIS?  DJI products are ok, but the software really is not very good.  how hard is it to get your pictures from the App.  Unbelievable.   
2021-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules