Problem connecting Pixel 6 with mavic mini
836 3 2021-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mutislav
lvl.1

Czechia

Ahoj, mám problém s připojením Pixel 6 s mavic mini. Pixel jede na androidu 12. Na mavicu mám nejnovější fw.
Po připojení se zdá, že vše funguje kromě obrazu z kamery. Vidím jen černý rám. Po nastavení histogramu vidím, jak se mění vlastnosti snímku, ale obrazovka z fotoaparátu je černá. Totéž platí pro aplikaci Litchi.
Když připojím dron pomocí jiného mobilního telefonu, není problém a vidím obraz kamery.
Prosím pomozte.

2021-11-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Pixel 6 is not currently a supported phone,  you can see which devices are supported on the download page.
2021-11-4
Use props
djiuser_6BXg1Nyjwc3H
New

Australia

Same problem here. Seems DJI have dropped the ball on this one. We may see support in the future, but I wouldn't count on it. Is not like this is some weird mid range handset, it's one of the most hyped flagships of the year.
2021-11-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mutislav. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will persists? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Google Pixel 6 ) that your are using on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Google Pixel 6 will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). In addition, rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple devices to be added on the said list in the future. Thank you.
2021-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules