Did you know these things about the DJI Action 2?
657 9 2021-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spicemeister
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Recently I've got hold of a DJI Action 2 and I realised there's a lot of things the big YouTubers didn't talk about in their videos, so I took to YouTube to make a video about 10 things that I felt didn't get spoken about enough.

If you're a regular here then you may know a lot of what I'm about to talk about in this video, but if you're looking for more information than the usual youtubers, here's a good place to start:

I'm lucky enough to have one of these so if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
2021-11-5
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for sharing. .
2021-11-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks for making and sharing!
2021-11-5
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Nicely done!
2021-11-6
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very informative.    Thanks for sharing.
2021-11-6
Use props
snorkel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 452592 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nope, the adapters work also, tried two and both work.  The caveat is you have to use a TRRS to TRS adapter if your mic is TRS.
2021-11-6
Use props
dgualazzi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I just posted a question about the Action 2 not having custom presets like the Osmo Action.  At least not that I'm finding on mine. Do you see any way of making presets?
2021-11-7
Use props
spicemeister
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

dgualazzi Posted at 11-7 11:06
I just posted a question about the Action 2 not having custom presets like the Osmo Action.  At least not that I'm finding on mine. Do you see any way of making presets?

I was actually thinking this myself as I loved the custom modes. I haven't dug too deep into that yet but it doesn't look like they are there... Disappointing if so.
2021-11-7
Use props
dgualazzi
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

spicemeister Posted at 11-7 11:15
I was actually thinking this myself as I loved the custom modes. I haven't dug too deep into that yet but it doesn't look like they are there... Disappointing if so.

I'm hoping a firmware update can help with this.
2021-11-7
Use props
InsaneDiego
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1376841 ft
United States

Good info!
2021-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules