FPV mode with MA2
416 3 2021-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_JUvUpQ5AnGc1
lvl.2

United States

I've tried all three flight modes but can't get the camera into FPV mode on my Mavic Air 2 with the Smart Controller. Went to the camera tab and selected FPV Mode, but nada. Banking the drone but not seeing it on SC screen or on playbacks of video taken. Any ideas? Thanks, Bo
2021-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, if you want to set up the FPV mode, please go to settings-control-gimbal mode-tap 'FPV Mode' to see if it works? For the second issue, could you please provide us with a screenshot to check? Please make sure that you've downloaded the footage from the drone.
2021-11-7
Use props
djiuser_JUvUpQ5AnGc1
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for the response. Yes, I can change between, what is it...Follow, and FPV Mode. I leave it set on FPV mode, but screen doesn't show the horizon 'banking'. I will make a vid this afternoon and upload it along with the screen video. I don't know if it's related, but I am having an issue with the SC not connecting to Assistant 2, and have a work order in to have it looked at. I'm wondering if I just have a bum Smart Controller. Thanks, T

2021-11-8
Use props
djiuser_JUvUpQ5AnGc1
lvl.2

United States

Mindy, not able to get screenshot posted. The icon in the lower left corner of the SC screen shows that I'm banking aggressively left and right, but the video on the SC continues to only show wings level. This is with FPV Mode selected and inflight. I go back to the menu and it's still showing FPV Mode. I've read some posts that others were having this issue, but none were dated recently, and no one found a solution. Wondering if the SC is just defective, it has other issues like not being able to connect SC to my PC to get FlySafe Database update. Can't reinstall DJI Fly app cause when I download it on the SC from the DJI website it says the file is corrupt. I have an excellent wireless internet connection, so that's not the prob with the download. Guess I'll just send it back and have DJI look at it. Thanks, Bo
2021-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules