604 6 2021-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jjphoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 640203 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I see that the swelling Mavic 2 Pro battery saga has affected so many owners .
I bought the fly more combo new with 3 batteries and then bought a fourth battery.
All 4 batteries are now unsafe to use because of “swelling” and do not fit properly in to the drone.
Surely by now DJI must be admitting an inherent fault with the battery design.
That adds up to £480 GBP worth of batteries that are unsafe to use, I’ve had to buy 2 new batteries to keep the drone useable.
If someone from DJI reads this post could they please get in touch, I could do with an explanation and maybe a couple of replacement batteries.
John James
2021-11-7
Use props
jjphoto
lvl.4
Flight distance : 640203 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mavic 2 Pro batteries

I see that the swelling Mavic 2 Pro battery saga has affected so many owners .
I bought the fly more combo new with 3 batteries and then bought a fourth battery.
All 4 batteries are now unsafe to use because of “swelling” and do not fit properly in to the drone.
Surely by now DJI must be admitting an inherent fault with the battery design.
That adds up to £480 GBP worth of batteries that are unsafe to use, I’ve had to buy 2 new batteries to keep the drone useable.
If someone from DJI reads this post could they please get in touch, I could do with an explanation and maybe a couple of replacement batteries.
John James
2021-11-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi John, I'm so sorry to hear about the issue with your Mavic 2 Pro batteries. Please send us an email to support@dji.com, provide us with the serial numbers of the batteries and pictures to show us the details, we'll help to check and follow up.
2021-11-7
Use props
alaska42
First Officer
Flight distance : 3668114 ft
  • >>>
United States

John, I had the same issue and dealt with DJI support for over a month. First, they asked for pictures of the swollen batteries then I heard nothing. When I contacted them again, they asked for videos. I could not understand why because the photos showed the swelling clearly. I had to contacted them again and they asked me for my order number. That is when they told me it was outside a year and I should buy a new battery. They were sold out of the batteries at that time, so was BestBuy and Amazon. Really disappointed.
2021-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

alaska42 Posted at 11-20 10:27
John, I had the same issue and dealt with DJI support for over a month. First, they asked for pictures of the swollen batteries then I heard nothing. When I contacted them again, they asked for videos. I could not understand why because the photos showed the swelling clearly. I had to contacted them again and they asked me for my order number. That is when they told me it was outside a year and I should buy a new battery. They were sold out of the batteries at that time, so was BestBuy and Amazon. Really disappointed.

Hi, we are deeply sorry for the difficulties you had encountered, we understand your frustration. Could you please provide the ticker number to us for double confirmation? We look forward to hearing back from you.
2021-11-20
Use props
alaska42
First Officer
Flight distance : 3668114 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-20 23:06
Hi, we are deeply sorry for the difficulties you had encountered, we understand your frustration. Could you please provide the ticker number to us for double confirmation? We look forward to hearing back from you.

The ticket was #3080702. Don't suppose it matters because I have sold my Mavic 2 Pro. I just wish DJI support would have asked for my order number first and not required me to take pictures and videos when they knew nothing was going to be done.
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

alaska42 Posted at 11-22 12:12
The ticket was #3080702. Don't suppose it matters because I have sold my Mavic 2 Pro. I just wish DJI support would have asked for my order number first and not required me to take pictures and videos when they knew nothing was going to be done.

Thanks for the information provided. We will forward it to the corresponding team to look into the said issue. Our team will contact you regarding this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will keep improving our service in the further. Thanks for your understanding and support.
2021-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules