Wrong Image Date
482 2 2021-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VolantDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 354646 ft
United States

Hello I have a question about photo exif data. As of today, my H20T starting recording the wrong date and time of photo capture. I looking in the exif data and its showing tomorrow's data? Has anyone had this issue? Its been working fine until today...nothing has changed with firmware. Suggestions?
TIA
Keith
2021-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Keith, could you please tell us did you connect your mobile device to the controller when you take this photo? Please check if the time on your mobile device is correct. You may synchronize the time on your phone and test it again to see if the issue still exists.
2021-11-7
Use props
VolantDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 354646 ft
United States

I have the enterprise smart controller set to automatic date / time but after receiving your note, I realized my controllers have somehow started using Shenzhen for time. This is extremely odd given the auto date/time was always enabled on the controller. Both of my controllers ignored the auto date / time setting. I can set them manually but there is clearly a bug that tells the controller to ignore auto date / time settings. Thanks
2021-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules