565 5 2021-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dr6583
Second Officer
Flight distance : 490627 ft
United States

Hello,

I am trying to discharge a battery by charging my phone.  I plugged in the battery and charging cable to the included adapater with the Fly More combo.  I attach the end to my phone but no charging source is recognized by the phone.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?  The battery has 3 lights out of 4.
2021-11-8
Use props
Jeffola
New
United States

hit the button to turn it on?
2021-11-8
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
United States

DOH!   Thanks now I have power.
2021-11-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there dr6583. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to solve the said issue by following the process given by Jeffola on post #2. If you have any other inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.
2021-11-8
Use props
dr6583
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-8 19:21
Hello there dr6583. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to solve the said issue by following the process given by Jeffola on post #2. If you have any other inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and assist you. Thank you.

Well if stupid little ol' me would just turn on the battery, magical things happen.  Like when I was in the army I would tell my soldiers the 1st step in shining boots is to open the can
2021-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

dr6583 Posted at 11-9 00:16
Well if stupid little ol' me would just turn on the battery, magical things happen.  Like when I was in the army I would tell my soldiers the 1st step in shining boots is to open the can

Hi there dr6583. Thank you for the reply and for these additional information. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2021-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules