Battery life???
350 2 2021-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9708feac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64222 ft
United States

Hi everybody!  I have not posted anything since I first ordered my Mavic Mini last year. I purchased the combo kit and had lots of fun with it through the first 6 months. Then I moved a year ago. I did not use it for over a year until this last couple of days. Needless to say, I had to charge everything back up (controller, iPad mini, and batteries (3)). The batteries were placed in the 3-pack charger. One of them charged completely, but the other two seem to be stalling. Both of them have either one flashing led or two. They have been this way for almost a half a day. Not sure if they are "toast" or if there is a way to discharge and recharge them again. I have thought of placing them in the drone and letting them fully discharge first. I think this will be my second choice, if keeping them in the charger does not work. At least I have one battery working. If anyone has a "trick" up their sleeve to better fix them, please let me know. Thanks again!
2021-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having this issue with your DJI Mavic Mini's intelligent flight batteries. Kindly please post a short sample video showing the said issue for us to see and can give out 'the best solution for this issue? Thank you.
2021-11-9
Use props
fans9708feac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 64222 ft
United States

Thank you for your response. I may have posted too soon, because the flight batteries are now charging. I guess I should have been more patient. Thanks for your concern, though. If I have any more related issues, I will definitely post again. Thanks!
2021-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules