483 3 2021-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Capt.DJI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 157779 ft
India

Hi Fellow Drone Pilots,

I recently have purchased Mini 2 in India, There has been new Drone Rules 2021 which have allowed nano drones to fly without registration or pilot licence.

Could  anyone from india who can explain to me whats all is needed from my side for Mini 2 to be flown without any issues. I am in confusion , just a noob here asking for help so that there no issues from police and authority.

Thanks
2021-11-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Capt.DJI. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hops that our fellow DJI co pilots located in India can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. Thank you and have a nice day.
2021-11-9
Use props
Capt.DJI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 157779 ft
India

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-9 21:26
Hello there Capt.DJI. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I hops that our fellow DJI co pilots located in India can give out the best recommendation and information with regards to this matter. Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks Stephen, Do you have any idea when will the Height Limit will be increased in India for mini 2.
2021-11-9
Use props
djiuser_AlQQG108y21d
New
India

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-9 21:26

Strphen any luck on this?. The drone laws in India have been updated a while back. But DJI has still kept the restriction to 15m for the mini 2. This is really not expected from DJI to be so slow in updates. It has been a quarter now. Kindly escalate this issue.
2021-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules