Mavic 2 Controller Issue. Impossible to connect.
320 3 2021-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucariello79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3408015 ft
Italy

Hello to all. I received a refurbished mavic 2 pro from dji service which replaced my old drone. I have tried to bind to the radio but cannot do it in any way. Drone and remote control are updated to the latest version. All controlled by Assistant. Tried binding with both dji go 4 and without, using the key combination. no error message. I tried the bind in all ways but nothing. Can anyone help me please?
2021-11-11
Use props
Marty Markoe
First Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you press linking button on drone after putting into bind mode?

Here is link to 60 second video steps to linking.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D3KcqUcEkCkc&ved=2ahUKEwiVxKb3pJD0AhUPWDABHeSTAo4QFnoECAcQBQ&usg=AOvVaw1D3Kn69kJPrh1b9ALuLWm7
2021-11-11
Use props
Lucariello79
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3408015 ft
Italy

Marty Markoe Posted at 11-11 04:18
Did you press linking button on drone after putting into bind mode?

Here is link to 60 second video steps to linking.

Thanks for the reply. obviously yes, I followed the whole procedure but it doesn't work. I doubt that dji sent a non-working replacement drone, or is there a "test" mode they use to test the products before sending them and they left it in this mode? the drone flashes as if trying to bind but does not "read" the radio signal. I am awaiting a response from support which has not arrived yet.
2021-11-11
Use props
Jays bird
New
Flight distance : 1689501 ft
United States

Lucariello79 Posted at 11-11 04:28
Thanks for the reply. obviously yes, I followed the whole procedure but it doesn't work. I doubt that dji sent a non-working replacement drone, or is there a "test" mode they use to test the products before sending them and they left it in this mode? the drone flashes as if trying to bind but does not "read" the radio signal. I am awaiting a response from support which has not arrived yet.

You said obliviously you pressed the small linking button on the drone after selecting link drone on your pad or phone while the drone is on? So if this isn’t working it’s a dji problem. Or if you know someone with the same drone and controller you could ask them if you can try linking your drone to theirs! If it links then it’s your controller.
2021-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules