940 26 2021-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Having been in contact with courier DHL all week to try find out when my drone might arrive I have finally got to the end of the mystery behind the delay.

Dji shipped hundreds of Mavic3 at the very cheapest rate to save money which in turn both rips off customers and shows just how cheap they really are.

The shipments are what's known by courier companies as BBX, BBX is a Bulk shipment sent by companies that are sending many shipments to faraway destinations and courier companies are under no obligation of time to deliver these products.
This is the reason no one can track these products, they lie in a warehouse not known to the public or the shipper dji , they could be in Germany USA France Timbuktu we will never know. Courier companies treat these as "NON URGENT" and sort after all high end express  is sorted and shipped, they have literally no place in the Q.

This is something of a disgrace for this company. They have charged a very high premium for this drone and decided it was not worth the extra few cent to ship in a manner they charged for it.
So many people waiting with no information, so many being lied to by dji everyday as to where there orders are. Moderators pretending to escalate these orders when they well know that they can't.

The truth is we will not know when we will get our orders and dji because of the cheapskates they are cannot tell us. Some may arrive soon some later, it will be down to Luck and nothing else.

Shame on DJI....

[size=13.333333015441895px]Below is confirmation email from Service at DHL.
[size=13.333333015441895px]

F6FE29B5-8D0D-408C-8F64-D5F3E083713D.jpeg
2021-11-11
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

Waiting's a pain isn't it? What was the expected delivery date shown when you checked out? Has it passed?
Hopefully it gets to you soon and you can get out and fly it.
2021-11-11
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think they may be timing the arrival to be the same as the anticipated and promised firmware update ;-) Otherwise, you really don't have a lot of function yet.
2021-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Nicodema Posted at 11-11 07:44
Waiting's a pain isn't it? What was the expected delivery date shown when you checked out? Has it passed?
Hopefully it gets to you soon and you can get out and fly it.

3/6 working days, ends tomorrow. But I have spoken to DHL and they say that it could be 30th November before its delivered.

I bought online from dji because they said that those buying direct would have their drones first, if I had known this would happen I would not have purchased, but if I was to try cancel return etc I first have to wait to refuse to sign then wait for craft to get back to dji then a further 14 days to have my money returned, so could be 6/8 weeks. So I’m stuck with this for now .
2021-11-11
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

GaryDoug Posted at 11-11 08:06
I think they may be timing the arrival to be the same as the anticipated and promised firmware update ;-) Otherwise, you really don't have a lot of function yet.

2021-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

GaryDoug Posted at 11-11 08:06

So that says I should receive on or after January 22nd when FW will be updated. You could be right the race might be on to get the drone before the FW update…
2021-11-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Heliguy expects stock on the 18th Nov,  maybe their stock is in the same BBX.
2021-11-11
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I was advised by Dronesafe that all Europe & UK orders were to be shipped to end users on the 18th of November to arrive on the 19th. I have no idea why, didn't ask, but it seems that Heliguy are also planning to ship 18th to end users. The DJI Online store showed shipping on the 18th on launch day for the Cine version.
2021-11-11
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Im also stuck waiting for mine. Now I was told that I would get it next week, supposed to have been here today.
2021-11-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Buzzyone Posted at 11-11 09:52
I was advised by Dronesafe that all Europe & UK orders were to be shipped to end users on the 18th of November to arrive on the 19th. I have no idea why, didn't ask, but it seems that Heliguy are also planning to ship 18th to end users. The DJI Online store showed shipping on the 18th on launch day for the Cine version.

Good to see the Americans are getting theirs but we have to wait.
2021-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Suren Posted at 11-11 10:06
Im also stuck waiting for mine. Now I was told that I would get it next week, supposed to have been here today.

From what I know this is down to dji shipping on the cheap, considering the amount of money we spent its shocking.
2021-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Buzzyone Posted at 11-11 09:52
I was advised by Dronesafe that all Europe & UK orders were to be shipped to end users on the 18th of November to arrive on the 19th. I have no idea why, didn't ask, but it seems that Heliguy are also planning to ship 18th to end users. The DJI Online store showed shipping on the 18th on launch day for the Cine version.

I think thats high street retail. Ie argos  eBay amazon plus independents, this was djis plan to get those who bought direct off the website their drones first. But looks like they made a complete mess of that.
2021-11-11
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

After a week of nothingness things started to move, ETA 11/18.
Granted, 11/18 is not nearly promised 3..5 business days, but what can you do...

2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DarthSLR Posted at 11-11 17:14
After a week of nothingness things started to move, ETA 11/18.
Granted, 11/18 is not nearly promised 3..5 business days, but what can you do...

Hi DarthSLR, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. As per check, the tracking information has been updated, please rest assured that we'll keep following up on it and push FedEx to expedite the process. Thank you for your patience and hope you will receive it soon.
2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 11-11 11:06
Good to see the Americans are getting theirs but we have to wait.

Hi DAFlys, I've tried but was unable to get your order number via your forum account. Could you PM me your order number for better assistance? Thanks.
2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Suren Posted at 11-11 10:06

Hi Suren, I've tried but was unable to get your order number via your forum account. Could you PM me your order number for better assistance? Thanks.
2021-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi hallmark007, we are following up on your order and have replied to your other post: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 37&pid=2595674. The situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team and we will keep you updated once there is an update. Thank you so much for your patience.
2021-11-11
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-11 23:16
Hi Suren, I've tried but was unable to get your order number via your forum account. Could you PM me your order number for better assistance? Thanks.

Hi, it was done via a local dealer in New Zealand. They advised me that there is delays in the shipping, that is their version LOL
2021-11-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-11 23:14
Hi DAFlys, I've tried but was unable to get your order number via your forum account. Could you PM me your order number for better assistance? Thanks.

Ive not ordered yet,    I was contemplating ordering from Heliguy but there shipping dates kept slipping,   so im waiting for now.  
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Suren Posted at 11-11 23:43
Hi, it was done via a local dealer in New Zealand. They advised me that there is delays in the shipping, that is their version LOL

Got it. Thanks for your reply.
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 11-12 00:19
Ive not ordered yet,    I was contemplating ordering from Heliguy but there shipping dates kept slipping,   so im waiting for now.

2021-11-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-12 01:27

Thanks for offering to help too.
2021-11-12
Use props
DarthSLR
First Officer
Flight distance : 1846716 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-11 23:07
Hi DarthSLR, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account. As per check, the tracking information has been updated, please rest assured that we'll keep following up on it and push FedEx to expedite the process. Thank you for your patience and hope you will receive it soon.

Spasibo, Natalia, appreciate your care!
2021-11-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

DarthSLR Posted at 11-12 06:58
Spasibo, Natalia, appreciate your care!

You're most welcome.
2021-11-12
Use props
vdh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 193786 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I ordered on release & was originally told shipping was to be on 15/11 , now no eta , no shipping date all.How long will I have to wait ?
2021-11-13
Use props
Obsidian-fos123ice
lvl.2
Flight distance : 872566 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I seem to be one of the many who ordered directly from DJI. It said my My Mavic 3 will be shipped but no delivery date given. Been a week now and still my DHL delivery date say No delivery date as yet. But you have my money and your promised delivery time has expired. So where are my goods? I want to believe that there is a serious problem with shipping via DHL but I feel we are not being told the whole truth. Come on DJI , loyal customers such as myself have stuck by you for years and this is how we get treated? Answers please.
2021-11-13
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Obsidian-fos123ice Posted at 11-13 13:43
I seem to be one of the many who ordered directly from DJI. It said my My Mavic 3 will be shipped but no delivery date given. Been a week now and still my DHL delivery date say No delivery date as yet. But you have my money and your promised delivery time has expired. So where are my goods? I want to believe that there is a serious problem with shipping via DHL but I feel we are not being told the whole truth. Come on DJI , loyal customers such as myself have stuck by you for years and this is how we get treated? Answers please.

You know it just shows you, we ordered first paid first were promised this drone first, and dji were found really wanting on this release.
They opted for none or little tracking , this delivery is cheap and DHL have already told me they are under no obligation to deliver under any timeframe, so basically wait until they decide to deliver.
2021-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules