After install and Update DJI Go the frozen in the help menu
471 23 2021-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansab054d98
lvl.1
Canada

After install and Upgrade the application in my Samsung S8+, the DJI Go apps start and running in background but the help menu is frozen in the front end and blocking me the access to the main menu

Screenshot_20211113-170411.PDF

815.21 KB, Down times: 5

screenshot

2021-11-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, there. I regret the trouble you've been inflicted, we will try our best to help you get it addressed. Could you tell me the OS of the phone you're using now and where you download our DJI Go App? Please download it through our official website. Besides, could you try another mobile phone to check if the same issue occurs? Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3
2021-11-13
Use props
fansab054d98
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-13 18:12
Hi, there. I regret the trouble you've been inflicted, we will try our best to help you get it addressed. Could you tell me the OS of the phone you're using now and where you download our DJI Go App? Please download it through our official website. Besides, could you try another mobile phone to check if the same issue occurs? Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-3

Hi Gamora I seen the apps you suggested is for phantoms and others I have a Mavic Mini
2021-11-14
Use props
fansab054d98
lvl.1
Canada

fansab054d98 Posted at 11-14 09:24
Hi Gamora I seen the apps you suggested is for phantoms and others I have a Mavic Mini

If you have more ideas let me knows
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansab054d98 Posted at 11-14 09:39
If you have more ideas let me knows

Hi there, sorry for the confusion, Mavic Mini uses DJI Fly app. New 1.5.1 has been released, please check if the update message pops up, or you can go to Profile > Settings > About > check for update. Please let me know if the issue is solved after being updated. Thank you.
2021-11-14
Use props
fansab054d98
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 11-14 23:19
Hi there, sorry for the confusion, Mavic Mini uses DJI Fly app. New 1.5.1 has been released, please check if the update message pops up, or you can go to Profile > Settings > About > check for update. Please let me know if the issue is solved after being updated. Thank you.

I'm using a Samsung S8+ not a windows work station
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansab054d98 Posted at 11-15 14:04
I'm using a Samsung S8+ not a windows work station

Hi, I am sorry for the confusion caused, the "window" there referred to the message box/reminder. Please check if the app has been updated to V1.5.1, thank you.
2021-11-17
Use props
DubSound
Second Officer
Flight distance : 104459 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansab054d98 Posted at 11-14 09:24

This is because you mentioned "DJI Go" - If you actually researched the product you just purchased you would have known it uses DJI Fly and saved yourself the hassle. DJI Go is an ancient app for Phantom 3's. DJI Go 4 is for Mavic 2 and Phantom 4 onwards and DJI Fly for any new device, Mavic Mini Mini 2 etc. It even says what app you need on the product box.

Simple product research could have solved that.
2021-11-17
Use props
fansab054d98
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 11-17 04:04
Hi, I am sorry for the confusion caused, the "window" there referred to the message box/reminder. Please check if the app has been updated to V1.5.1, thank you.

Well the version available in https://www.dji.com/ca/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly is 1.5.0 this is install in my cellphone
2021-11-17
Use props
fansab054d98
lvl.1
Canada

DubSound Posted at 11-17 08:10
This is because you mentioned "DJI Go" - If you actually researched the product you just purchased you would have known it uses DJI Fly and saved yourself the hassle. DJI Go is an ancient app for Phantom 3's. DJI Go 4 is for Mavic 2 and Phantom 4 onwards and DJI Fly for any new device, Mavic Mini Mini 2 etc. It even says what app you need on the product box.

Simple product research could have solved that.

My fault the version installed is DJ Fly 1.5.0
2021-11-17
Use props
fansab054d98
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 11-17 04:04

Hoe update my app from 1.5.0 to 1.5.1
2021-11-17
Use props
fansab054d98
lvl.1
Canada

fansab054d98 Posted at 11-17 10:10
Hoe update my app from 1.5.0 to 1.5.1

I am opening the apps and automatically start the update so I hope this fix the issue  
2021-11-17
Use props
fansab054d98
lvl.1
Canada

fansab054d98 Posted at 11-17 10:14
I am opening the apps and automatically start the update so I hope this fix the issue

The update is done and the help windows still in front end active
2021-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansab054d98 Posted at 11-17 10:15
The update is done and the help windows still in front end active

Hi there, sorry for the belated reply. May we know if the issue is sorted after the update?
2021-11-18
Use props
fansab054d98
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 11-18 03:51
Hi there, sorry for the belated reply. May we know if the issue is sorted after the update?
Not stell jet the help windows is in the front end blocking the apps menu
2021-11-20
Use props
fansab054d98
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 11-18 03:51

Screenshot_20211120-101032.jpg
2021-11-20
Use props
fansab054d98
lvl.1
Canada

I'm going to return the drone to costco because I can do the spps working in the samsung phones (I did test with a 8+ and samsung 9 and I get the same error)
2021-11-20
Use props
Hinckle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4386 ft
United States

Unfortunately I am in the same boat as OP.  Purchased a mini 2 a few hours ago.  Performed all the setup and this screen freezes at same exact point.  Started searching and found this thread.  I hope someone finds a work around soon.  

Galaxy S10
Android 11
Ify 1.51

2021-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansab054d98 Posted at 11-20 07:11

I am deeply sorry for the situation. Please try to complete close/quit the DJI Fly app from the background. And reload the app and try again,
If the issue persists, may I ask for a video of the issue for further checking? Apologize again for the inconvenience.
2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hinckle Posted at 11-20 15:25
Unfortunately I am in the same boat as OP.  Purchased a mini 2 a few hours ago.  Performed all the setup and this screen freezes at same exact point.  Started searching and found this thread.  I hope someone finds a work around soon.  

Galaxy S10

Hi there, I feel sorry for the issue. Please try to complete close/quit the DJI Fly app from the background. And reload the app and try again,
If the issue persists, may I ask for a video of the issue for further checking? Apologize again for the inconvenience caused.
2021-11-21
Use props
fansab054d98
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 11-21 02:03
Hi there, I feel sorry for the issue. Please try to complete close/quit the DJI Fly app from the background. And reload the app and try again,
If the issue persists, may I ask for a video of the issue for further checking? Apologize again for the inconvenience caused.

Hi thanks very much for you support unfortunelly I did take the desicion to return the done to Costo until you develope teem find the apps DJI issue solution with androis IOs so I hope in the future enjoy yours products good luck
2021-11-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansab054d98 Posted at 11-21 10:25
Hi thanks very much for you support unfortunelly I did take the desicion to return the done to Costo until you develope teem find the apps DJI issue solution with androis IOs so I hope in the future enjoy yours products good luck

Thank you for your update, I am regretful again for the inconvenience caused. Hope to serve you soon. Should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time, we're glad to help.
2021-11-22
Use props
Hinckle
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4386 ft
United States

Figured it out.  It's not actually frozen.  What's happening is the next button is missing on the android version.  I figured it out by looking at the Iphone version.  What I did was clear cache and data from app, and then pushed in the area pictured until it passed onto the next screen.  Then it will never ask again after you find it once.  

2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hinckle Posted at 11-22 06:22
Figured it out.  It's not actually frozen.  What's happening is the next button is missing on the android version.  I figured it out by looking at the Iphone version.  What I did was clear cache and data from app, and then pushed in the area pictured until it passed onto the next screen.  Then it will never ask again after you find it once.  

Hi Hinckle, thank you for your update, I am happy to hear that you had got a work around.
If it is possible, you may try to adjust the font size of the phone, to see if the option to go next step shows up. Our engineers will optimize the issue in the next app update. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2021-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules