Cannot download photo/video within mimo app
4839 3 2021-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Crow911
lvl.2
Flight distance : 374052 ft
Australia

Hi everyone. I just got my action 2 and tried it out. Then I found out that I cannot download photo/video that I captured from action 2, even it does not provide me the low-res preview. When I clicked download button, the progress bar just jamed on 0% and didn't move at all no matter how long I wait for it. When I clicked share button, the sharing window pop up and showed me 0% and then I lost control on my phone. I have to click 'Back to live view" on the camera to get back to normal.

I'm using iPhone 13 pro with iOS 15.1 on it. The version of Dji mimo app is 1.7.4, which I just updated and re-installed from App store. For the camera, I updated it to the latest firmware through mimo app and I have no idea how can I check whether it is in its latest firmware or not, at least mimo app does not prompt me to update anything.

May I ask how I can fix this problem? Do I need to authorise some settings on my phone? Btw, the camera is using SD card to store everything and the SD card is fine on my other device.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
2021-11-14
Use props
forbsie
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Greetings, I have the same issue and others have reported too. See the following thread

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=252494

It seems the problem may be only with iPhones (I don't think I've seen any reports of it happening on an Android platform) but doesn't seem to be related to iPhone model. For example I experience it on an iPhone 8 but not an iPhone 5.

DJI have requested that we provide log files and information in one of the posts in the thread mentioned above. We should all do that so their engineers can investigate.

Cheers
2021-11-14
Use props
Crow911
lvl.2
Flight distance : 374052 ft
Australia

forbsie Posted at 11-14 13:47
Greetings, I have the same issue and others have reported too. See the following thread

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=252494

Thank you so much man! I will follow that thread for sure! Many thanks again!
2021-11-14
Use props
Louis Rogers
lvl.1

Vietnam

Do you know how to download videos from facebook to your computer, it's very easy with this
2022-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules