Gimbal Angle issues
497 1 2021-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Loose Cannon
lvl.1

United States

Last week I botched a landing while in manual mode and my drone ended up upside down chewing through it's blades in the ashhalt/gravel/sand.  I cleaned up everything and noticed the gimbal angle range was off.  It would show 48* max incline and 64* max decline.  I performed a few recalibrations and they they did change the min/max by a degree or two but it is still off from factory.   Physically, the gimbal appears to be operating with a full range of travel, but the displayed values do not seem to correlate.  I have not flown the drone since the mishap due to time.   

Any ideas on what I should try, or is it not worth it since it still functions.

thanks!

LC
2021-11-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there LC. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI drone and thank you for reaching out. Since there was a crash that happened and now you are having these issue with your DJI Drone. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support . We have a professional team that will do there best to fix and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again I am sorry for this trouble and thank you.
2021-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules