1440 4 2021-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brerwolfe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4182034 ft
  • >>>
United States

I put in the order for the Cine version during the announcement stream and, to my surprise and excitement, received a tracking number the same night. But it's been radio silence for nearly two weeks with zero movement on the tracking. And I'm now seeing the standard Mavic 3 in Best Buy stores..

Has anyone that's ordered a Cine model received their product, or have any kind of an estimate on shipping?
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Brerwolfe, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, your situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to check and follow up. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated. Thank you so much for your patience.
2021-11-15
Use props
Brerwolfe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4182034 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-15 19:30
Hi Brerwolfe, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, your situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to check and follow up. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated. Thank you so much for your patience.

Thanks for the reply, Natalia. Can you confirm if Cine models have been shipping to customers? Would it be recommended to cancel the order and pick up locally?
2021-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Brerwolfe Posted at 11-15 19:33
Thanks for the reply, Natalia. Can you confirm if Cine models have been shipping to customers? Would it be recommended to cancel the order and pick up locally?

You're most welcome, Brerwolfe. I fully understand how you are feeling now. Your package has been in transit and according to the FedEx tracking information, the Scheduled delivery time has been updated. I also forwarded your situation to our corresponding team, our team will push FedEx to expedite the process. Hope you will receive it soon.
2021-11-15
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you ever receive yours?
2022-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now