Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MavicZoom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1063 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello...

Been a Mavic Zoom flyer for some time now and was wondering about the Air S2 as a replacement.  Can't exactly afford the Mavic 3 right now, and right now BestBuy has the Air 2S on sale for $1574.00 with the smart controller included seen that while looking at the Mavic 3 that I couldn't even touch since it was behind glass... but anyway would this be an upgrade to the Mavic Zoom I am a novice/hobbist and do not fly for income.  Or maybe just purchase the Smart controller and continue to fly the ZOOM I understand that it is up to me but thought I would just throw this out there and see what others may say.

thanks

Dave
2021-11-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Dave. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I will post a DJI link where in you can compare the DJI Air 2S drone to the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom drone and to other DJI consumer drones as well ( https://www.dji.com/products/com ... ndsite&from=nav ). Thank you for your valued support.

2021-11-16
Use props
MavicZoom
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-16 19:05
Hello there Dave. Good day and thank you for reaching out. I will post a DJI link where in you can compare the DJI Air 2S drone to the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom drone and to other DJI consumer drones as well ( https://www.dji.com/products/comparison-consumer-drones?site=brandsite&from=nav ). Thank you for your valued support.

[view_image]

does the smart controller that comes with the Air 2s flymore package utilize Ocusync 3 that's on the Air 2s or not
2021-11-21
Use props
Helios56
lvl.1
Flight distance : 235417 ft
United States

Dave, I'm certainly no expert but I've had 3 Phantom's and this is my first foray into next gen drones with 2S and it's great! I fly it often, not enough but can't bring it to the beach each time I go or the wife starts with the,"I'll just go ahead", routine. But it's a fantastic piece of equipment, far more intuitive than I found the Phantom's. But, FYI, your $ at Best Buy seems a bit high. I bought my 2s with the extra combo kit, so I got 3 batteries, multi-battery charger, shoulder carrying case (I don't bring my Pelican case for day trips, I try to blend in), a set of 4 ND filters. Total cost on Amazon - 1299. Air 2S alone is currently 999. Combo with smart controller 1749. Just an FYI.
2021-11-21
Use props
MavicZoom
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Helios56 Posted at 11-21 11:39
Dave, I'm certainly no expert but I've had 3 Phantom's and this is my first foray into next gen drones with 2S and it's great! I fly it often, not enough but can't bring it to the beach each time I go or the wife starts with the,"I'll just go ahead", routine. But it's a fantastic piece of equipment, far more intuitive than I found the Phantom's. But, FYI, your $ at Best Buy seems a bit high. I bought my 2s with the extra combo kit, so I got 3 batteries, multi-battery charger, shoulder carrying case (I don't bring my Pelican case for day trips, I try to blend in), a set of 4 ND filters. Total cost on Amazon - 1299. Air 2S alone is currently 999. Combo with smart controller 1749. Just an FYI.

The price I stated was for the fly more package that came with the smart controller as well... and right now i think that all DJI drones at BestBuy are 10% off
2021-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules