670 13 2021-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_HVr5xbQATLdI
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1063337 ft
United States

Hello everyone!

My name is James and in the last 2 months I've become a obsessed fan of drone photography. At first I bought a cheap Amazon drone and I found out it was actually quite fun. Then I bought a model up with better stabilization and object avoidance and pretty much was like oh this is amazing. But I wasn't getting the quality of images I wanted plus poor quality antenna created limited range. So I did my research... And everyone loved DJI. So I looked into them and tried to find something in my budget but that's pretty tough. And with the recent release of mavic 3 well no way I can afford that. So I purchased the mavic 2 air. When I got it I was just impressed with the quality. I loved it. The speed, quality of images (still learning lol), and range was amazing. Unfortunately the price with fly more combo... Wooooooo.

So that's where my gofundme comes into picture. I am trying to find people who care enough to keep my dream real. I also have my link to Adobe lightroom on the page to see my pictures.  

Even if you cannot donate I ask kindly of you to simply share this where you can.

https://gofund.me/fa4d9e8a

Thank you for reading. And I apologize for breaking any rules with links

dji_export_1636989754075.jpg
2021-11-16
Use props
djiuser_HVr5xbQATLdI
lvl.2
United States

Thought I'd post other of my work.
dji_export_1636989755130.jpg
dji_export_1636945937840.jpg
2021-11-16
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

I think you should go out and work to earn enough to buy a drone. Pretty cheeky asking others to put up money for you.
2021-11-16
Use props
KTM80PT
lvl.3
Flight distance : 743235 ft
United Kingdom

Geebax Posted at 11-16 13:47
I think you should go out and work to earn enough to buy a drone. Pretty cheeky asking others to put up money for you.

Yep, I agree. We all have too (should) work for the things we want and desire.
2021-11-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Looks very nice!
2021-11-17
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I hope you find a good job and earn enough to get a proper drone yourself!
2021-11-17
Use props
djiuser_HVr5xbQATLdI
lvl.2
United States

Hello.

Thank you every one for you kind replies to a person just following their dream hobby like many of you had done. Unfortunately not everyone is made of cash on this planet so sometimes we have to seek out help.

Please have faith in my doings. God bless you all.

Again the link is

https://gofund.me/fa4d9e8a
dji_export_1636989755281.jpg
2021-11-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great shots.  Best of luck in pursuing your new found hobby.
2021-11-17
Use props
djiuser_HVr5xbQATLdI
lvl.2
United States

As always yes I know people don't like this sort of thing but pretend it was you and your drone when you found a new hobby you liked really much... Found that perfect hobby. But to really just take really nice pictures you can't have that drone because you're full time job isn't exactly splurging in pay and your not from a family of means.

So sometimes people need help. Obviously one person finally understood what I was getting at and donated. God bless that person.

So like usual and my grumpyness that people can't understand a person who found a hobby that actually like but can't afford it... Here is the gofundme link.

Just wish more than 1 person understood this.

God bless those who donate or at least share.

https://gofund.me/5cf6f5c7
IMG_20211118_092904_629.jpg
IMG_20211118_092904_654.jpg
2021-11-18
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

So, your original post says you bought the mavic air 2, correct? So forgive me for asking why do you need more money if you already have your very usable drone?
2021-11-18
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

UKMoose Posted at 11-18 09:49
So, your original post says you bought the mavic air 2, correct? So forgive me for asking why do you need more money if you already have your very usable drone?

But he'd like to get another one and accessories.
He is:
... hoping to help fundraise to pay for a DJI Mavic Air 2. As much I'd love get the new Mavic Air 3 I would not want to request up to $3000 for the latest DJI drone. For those not aware DJI makes some of the highest quality drones out there.

The Mavic Air 2 is a very popular drone with great reviews.

Accessories include prop guards to protect the props in event of collision. DJI protection for collision and in case it is lost (even though the GPS tracking is very strong). Antenna booster for longer range especially in the urban environment. And a wrap guard to protect the drone from damages to the outside shell.

Meanwhile, back in the real world .....
2021-11-18
Use props
UKMoose
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3657552 ft
United Kingdom

Cheers Labroides, I hadn't gone as far as to look at the funding page.
Now let me think what could I do with!!
2021-11-18
Use props
djiuser_HVr5xbQATLdI
lvl.2
United States

I'll take dms if folks have good ideas to help me pay off the drone work the drone.. Cuz it's not like I don't work 55hrs a week... Just a job that doesn't splurge its employees.
2021-11-18
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

djiuser_HVr5xbQATLdI Posted at 11-18 15:16
I'll take dms if folks have good ideas to help me pay off the drone work the drone.. Cuz it's not like I don't work 55hrs a week... Just a job that doesn't splurge its employees.

Time to look for a new job then.
2021-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules