DJI Fly app for Pixel 6 Pro
734 5 2021-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DGRolfe
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1005515 ft
United States

Just tried to download the app from playstore for my Pixel 6 Pro, and it doesn't work...

I tried to download it from DJI website and it doesn't work....

Any ideas?  I'd hate for this awesome drone and phone to become bricks....and I can't afford another phone after spending waaaaay to much on this drone.
2021-11-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there djkats. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to isolate the said issue? Upon checking the said mobile device ( Pixel 6 Pro ) that your are trying to use on the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said DJI application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Fly application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Pixel 6 Pro will be able to work on the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI Fly application ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly ). Thank you.
2021-11-16
Use props
Nicodema
lvl.4
Flight distance : 90259 ft
United Kingdom

Looks like they are now very aware of this and rightly embarrassed. That's usually the state that gets things expedited at DJI...

https://forum.dji.com/thread-252312-1-1.html

Hope you get sorted quickly, along with I have to assume hundreds or thousands of other users!
2021-11-17
Use props
dnargsiefil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12516 ft
United States

Hi, so it's now 8/8/2022 and after the incompatibility was reported back in November of 2021, this is still not working. "Switch to a different mobile device", really? I assume this isn't working for the majority of your customers. This has worked on my 4XL (even so not on the list of compatible devices), 10 month later this is still not working.
2022-8-8
Use props
Satellitehead
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6375 ft
United States

Over on the DJI Reddit, the mod is sending links out for a beta release (DJI-v1.6.12-220807-664-53092-official-sec) that should fix some compatibility issues with the Pixel. I posted the download link below.

https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/BBwayRpx39mPjW8   Password is DJI123

2022-8-8
Use props
dnargsiefil
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12516 ft
United States

Thanks I have downloaded it and for now the applications works, I flew my Mini 2 last night with my Pixel 6 Pro connected. Cameras and everything worked.
2022-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules