New OM4 SE Unable to activate
1399 4 2021-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
5F4Bd6uy23nf
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Story so far: Purchased a new OSMO4 SE, trying to activate against my existing DJI account which already has an activated OSMO Pocket.
bluetooth connects, the MIMO app can see there is a new device, click connect, requests to pair, say okay, then error message 'unable to activate please contact DJI Support'
Tried so far:
reset bluetooth on gimbal and iphone 13 pro
uninstalled mimo and reinstalled
tried different wi-fi
rebooted iphone
reset all network settings on iphone
tried installing on different iphone (11)
Gimbal is fully charged
Running out of patience with this
2021-11-18
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Since you have already performed all the possible troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the issue but still the issue persists, I will strongly recommend contacting our team at https://www.dji.com/support to process a ticket. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-11-19
Use props
5F4Bd6uy23nf
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-19 03:48
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Since you have already performed all the possible troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the issue but still the issue persists, I will strongly recommend contacting our team at https://www.dji.com/support to process a ticket. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi,
Thanks I have raised a ticket via the support email but I haven’t heard a response back.
I did some further fault finding by trying an old iPhone 5 that I had on a now outdated version of iOS, downloaded the current version of mimo from the App Store and it did exactly the same as with my iPhone 13 pro
Either there’s an issue with the current version of the mimo app or with my new OM4SE
I also noticed the power light is only ever green even after a Bluetooth reset. Possible faulty Bluetooth module in the OM4SE?
2021-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

5F4Bd6uy23nf Posted at 11-19 08:24
Hi,
Thanks I have raised a ticket via the support email but I haven’t heard a response back.
I did some further fault finding by trying an old iPhone 5 that I had on a now outdated version of iOS, downloaded the current version of mimo from the App Store and it did exactly the same as with my iPhone 13 pro

Thank you for your response. Our team will respond approximately 24-48 business hours. Rest assured that they would surely contact you once they receive your query. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2021-11-22
Use props
5F4Bd6uy23nf
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,
I am now 6 days since i logged a ticket and still haven't had a response. I still can't use my OM4SE as i can't activate it.

Mark
2021-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules