MOTION CONTROLLER
458 2 2021-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ksimodo
lvl.1

France

Hello everybody

Completely excited to receive today the motion controller for FPV. Read and reread all the notices - The device seems to be properly appaired but I had a (dangerous ) problem.
I push on the red switch twice to get the engines started - fine - then I push again to take off and it accelerates like mad, and nothing I can do to stop it - This was in my office without propellers - Went out thinking of a GPS  connection, put the propellers and fortunately I held it strongly in my hand because it did the same thing. God this was scary !!!!! What in the world can the problem be ???? (info : it still works fine with the "regular" control; I updated all the software ) - I think of a question of calibration ??
Thanks for your help, I'm terrified to crash my baby.

JM French kamikaze

2021-11-18
Use props
tomekyo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3226991 ft
Netherlands

it is pretty normal if you try to fly without propellers!!! just put the props on and go outside to test it. It is really a blast to fly with motion controller. As my friend says - the most of our problems are within a meter of the stuff we're having preoblems with ... good luck ...
2021-11-19
Use props
SgtRay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14860804 ft
United States

When in doubt calibrate. Then calibrate again. Then if it still acts up put in a support ticket it may have damage especially if the normal controller functions just fine
2021-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules