MINI 2 Will Not Enter Pairing Mode
5507 6 2021-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stanielz
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

Just bought the DJI Mini 2, I  downloaded the app, updated controller firmware via app but the  Controller will not pair with the Mini 2. I have tried manually pairing  by holding down the power button after its turned on for 4 seconds, 9  seconds, etc. I never hear a beep to indicate it has gone into pairing  mode. The white lights stay lit and the LED light just continues to  blink rapidly. I tried updating its firmware via the Assistant 2 but  apparently you can't do that anymore.

Any ideas?

2021-11-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there stanielz. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if both the DJI Mini 2 and it's remote controller's firmware are both updated. In addition I will post a DJI tutorial video on DJI Mini 2 | How to Link the Remote Controller. Thank you.

2021-11-18
Use props
fansa52f7c31
lvl.1

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-18 20:20
Hello there stanielz. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Kindly please check if both the DJI Mini 2 and it's remote controller's firmware are both updated. In addition I will post a DJI tutorial video on DJI Mini 2 | How to Link the Remote Controller. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpwXQyOEGjo

when I get to the step at second 37 in the video, my MINI 2 drone does not do that. I cannot check or update the firmware of the MINI 2 drone because it wont connect to the controller.
2021-11-18
Use props
Popeye1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 511722 ft

United Kingdom

Try logging out of your account on the app, then close,  reopen app log back in..
2021-11-18
Use props
Popeye1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 511722 ft

United Kingdom

You can change the way assistant works. Follow this link, you can roll back then update version in the fly app. Hope this helps.
2021-11-18
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansa52f7c31 Posted at 11-18 20:36
when I get to the step at second 37 in the video, my MINI 2 drone does not do that. I cannot check or update the firmware of the MINI 2 drone because it wont connect to the controller.

From memory, if you use the correct "Assistant 2" on a computer you can look at and update etc. the firmware on the drone with out the controller being connected to the drone.  You connect the drone to the computer via the USB port on the drone.
Ditto the controller.
2021-11-18
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It should have come paired,   I would return it for a replacement.
2021-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules