No longer have email address that I signed in with
3676 4 2021-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_4OkaDTuBMhUD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154278 ft
United States

I've look on the home page and I'm unable to use the email I sign in/bought my Drone and extended warranty thru. What steps and how do I update my new email service and password when the old email address is now inoperable. Thanks Ron
2021-11-19
Use props
NightThunder
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106020 ft
United States

I had a similar problem. I created a new account and contacted support to transfer my info to the new account. No way the end user to do this themselves. Took several tries an about a month to get it all sorted out. Uggg.
2021-11-19
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

Can't change the email on your account from the webpage. If you make a new account, which is possible, you loose your status on the forum. No problem if you are quite new.

Another option is that you contact DJI. You'll get a link and you can put in an email adres you never used as an account.
That's what I did when I moved country and lost the email from my provider. The points on the forum remained.
2021-11-19
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

One of the reasons i use Gmail Hope you get it sorted quickly...
2021-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, currently, the account email address change function only supports changing to an email address that has not previously been used to create a DJI account. Since your old email address is invalid and cannot be logged in to receive the verification code, please send us an email to support@dji.com and provide a photo for the SN of your device which was activated by the old email address DJI account, our corresponding team will help to check and provide further assistance.
2021-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules