2547 4 2021-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Patrick_D
lvl.2
Flight distance : 834465 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hey guys. I just got the Mavic 3 Cine with the new Pro RC.
1) Whilest discovering and setting up everything in the fly app (Device and App updated to the latest firmware) I realized there is no option to turn on a kind of Display LUT when in LOG Mode. To get me right: Exposing and recording shall be LOG but in terms of clients etc. it was nice to have a "colored" picture around Rec709 on the display and on the HDMI out. Inspire 2 and former Phantom series did offer that option.

Am I simply not finding it? Future Firmware Update option?

2) It would be nice to add a marker / blanking option like the I2 has one with presets and variable aspect ratio. Often we have to deliver footage for 2,35:1 / 2:1 / ... films. Guidelines are very important to frame the picture right and as the display is responsive we cannot tape it like we would do on normal director monitors.

Best regards and fly safe

Patrick
2021-11-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I think you’ll find that this feature came to inspire phantom Mavic1 and M2 in a FW update, so probably important to keep reminding dji of this.
2021-11-19
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

That is really very desirable ...
2021-11-19
Use props
mrianwebbgmail.com
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I'm glad I'm not the only one, such a disappointment. Please give us a way to properly monitor our D-Log footage!! How has no one else mentioned this in their review videos?
2021-11-21
Use props
infofsrindustries.com.au
lvl.1
Flight distance : 864259 ft
Australia

+1

This is absolutely critical. Dlog is so good for post grading but it’s next to impossible to fly with it on the screen. Surely this is 101 @dji?
2021-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules