Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
idomeirovich
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11853189 ft
  • >>>
Israel

hi
i just purchased the mavic3, after owning phantom 4prov2 and mavic pro (4.5 years)
i shoot manily raw files and i wish to add 2 very annoying issues pertaining to the DJI FLY app the the user experience.
i had to move from the djigo4 to the fly app and can unerstand DJI approach of not supporting 2 apps. i also understad that there should be major imrovment in features that would take place in the next months.
the issues:
1. the default ISO is always AUTO and i have to switch it off every time i replace battery. i would be happy to adjust it once and not be forced to turn this off every time
2. I dont shoot JPEG, I would appreciate if there would be (same as the dji go4) an option to shoot only raw, instead of the add on of duplicate jpeg files (fill my sd and hd very quickly)
i hope that these issues would be handled by DJI team
thanks

2021-11-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good suggestion!
2021-11-20
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great suggestion.  
2021-11-20
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Raw might change. But using iso Ive had no problem. If I use in Auto turn off then it will still be in auto when I turn back on and the same if I last choose Manual. I’m not to sure what is causing this to just default to Auto.

Hopefully Raw will come. I’m always amazed in this age of social media and cheap memory people dont use Jpegs . But if thats your choice it should be easy enough to implement.
2021-11-20
Use props
Jimerb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1522694 ft
United States

I totally agree with #2.   The JPEGS are pretty big too.  I wind up ingesting them into my workflow unnecessarily.  It's also a bummer that the second camera can't shoot raw.  I'd like to see that option at it's naitive 7x magnification.
2021-11-20
Use props
fans7a95ea98
New
Flight distance : 17657 ft
United States

I came from  a Mavic 2 pro. I don’t like the controller. It’s missing a display and an AE wheel and several buttons. It’s difficult to adjust certain features using the phone screen. It also looks like dji just repurposed a cheap mavic air controller  on this very expensive flagship drone. The only thing I like about the controller is the bigger battery.  I don’t want the pro controller which is also too expensive, I want to use my phone because I have to have a live connection to a cell tower to authenticate my activity a lot of times.
2021-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules