[osmo 4] Compatiblility MIMO 1.3.4 + update and Samsung J6
822 2 2021-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
decinois
lvl.1

France

Hello. i installed mimo 1.3.4 + Update provided on the dji site, and it works on samsung j6. Will my J6 work with osmo 4? ?

sorry. I had the wrong sub menu. I repost in the right place.
Sorry for my English.
Thank you.
2021-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there decinois. Good day and thank you for the inquiry. Upon checking the said mobile device ( Samsung J6 ) that your are trying to use on your DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not recommended for the said gimbal and with the said application. DJI would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung J6 will be able to work on the DJI OM 4 and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said gimbal and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI OM 4. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile devices for the DJI OM 4 ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... bility_List_en4.pdf ).  Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI OM 4 for the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.
2021-11-22
Use props
decinois
lvl.1

France

hello DJI Stephen
Thank you for your reply.
Regards
2021-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now