DJI MAVIC AIR2S CONTROL PROBLEMS
394 3 2021-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SAUL RM
lvl.1
El Salvador

Hola amigos , soy nuevo en esta comunidad , este dia compre un mavic air2s , todo bien con el drone y accesorios como tal , pero tengo un gran problema !
Mi control remoto no muestra signos de carga , cuando introdusco el USBC al cargador original de DJI Mavic Combo , este no muestra signos de carga en los leds, sin embargo el control cuenta con bateria pues al presionar el boton de encendido funciona , tambien muestra el estado de bateria ! pero mientras carga pareciera estar muerto!
Que debo de hacer? tiene garantia el control ?

Alguien puede ayudarme ! Gracias.

----------------------------------
Hello friends, I am new in this community, this day I bought a mavic air2s, everything fine with the drone and accessories as such, but I have a big problem!
My remote control does not show signs of charging, when I insert the USBC to the original DJI Mavic Combo charger, it does not show signs of charging in the LEDs, however the control has a battery because when pressing the power button it works, it also shows the battery status! but while charging it seems to be dead!
What should I do? Is control guaranteed?

Can anybody help me ! Thanks.

dji ma.jpg
2021-11-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi! You might be better off posting your question in the 'products' section of this forum.  That is way more active.    -   https://forum.dji.com/forum-129-1.html
2021-11-23
Use props
SAUL RM
lvl.1
El Salvador

Hello ! Thank you all for your response, I tell you that I took the drone under warranty and they solved the problem for me, it is from the factory control, apparently I got the 1 in 1 million problems, if you have any errors with the control, it is best to take the warranty
2021-11-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there SAUL RM. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know the said issue was rectified. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2021-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules