528 3 2021-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
daveadm-partnership.co.uk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 374823 ft
United Kingdom

Hi

On trackinjg number 1ZR54Y139173502061 I sent back an order I'd made in error for a refund.  Followed all the instructions but I was told due to a fault at UPS, the package was retuned back to me.  Contacted UPS Support and they told me their driver would pick up the package next day and again I was advised the return to me was UPS's fauly.
I was advised to hand the package to a UPS driver next day and not to add any more paperwork to the package becasue UPS knew about it and had already scanned the invoices etc and the original tracking number above applied.  Since then I have been fobbed off with lots of emails from both UPS and DJI but no action yet.  This all started on the 2nd November.

I'm down £515 and seemingly with no leverage to resolve this.

Can anyone at DJI help resolve this please?  Also, why do DJI use UPS as a courier?

Dave

2021-11-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Dave. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered with your active case. Please be advised that I was able to pull up the case and email conversation you had using the tracking number. On my end, I'll have this concern and feedback forwarded to our corresponding team, thank you.

2021-11-26
Use props
daveadm-partnership.co.uk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 374823 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Diana Posted at 11-26 08:48
Hi Dave. Thank you for reaching DJI Forum. I'm sorry to read and to know about the issue you've encountered with your active case. Please be advised that I was able to pull up the case and email conversation you had using the tracking number. On my end, I'll have this concern and feedback forwarded to our corresponding team, thank you.

Thanks for that Diana
2021-11-29
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

You're most welcome, Dave. As always, should you need to contact us for any reason, please know that we are always here to help. Thank you again for your patience.
2021-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules