Android 12
679 6 2021-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YiS0dvUUK0aF
New
Flight distance : 9843 ft
United States

When dji fly will be ready to work with android 12 ?
2021-11-27
Use props
djiuser_5bkdefqcUCOx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225961 ft
Vietnam

The same question here. I did write to support and they say

> About the schedule of the latest version, we are so sorry we are not sure when the newest DJI Fly will be released. But we have forwarded the feedback to our engineer. They will try their best to develop the latest app as soon as possible. Hope the latest version will be released soon. It is recommended to use other mobile phones temporarily during the process.
Actually, this makes me disapointed. At least, they need to let us know how long we need to wait while they are working with Android 12.

2021-11-28
Use props
djiuser_5bkdefqcUCOx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225961 ft
Vietnam

Hi all,

I got this great new from support team:

We are so glad to inform you that the black screen issue with Samsung Galaxy S21 has been fixed. Please kindly scan the QR code from the DJI official website to download the latest version. Kindly be reminded the version is still V1.5.1, but the apk file has been updated.
https://www.dji.com/au/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Hope your issue could be solved via the update this time. Your time and efforts are greatly appreciated.
2021-11-30
Use props
DroneandPhotoMI
lvl.2
United States

Nice that I can't use multiple devices due to android 12 incompatibility. Om5 mimo is not working. Fly app is not working.
2021-12-7
Use props
djiuser_yIAsf2oHNVZh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 573291 ft

Bosnia and Herzegovina

We are all unable to fly! When you will fix it????
2021-12-8
Use props
DroneandPhotoMI
lvl.2
United States

Mine works now ty for the update.
2021-12-10
Use props
djiuser_VBBd3MRpkVHe
New

Pakistan

Unbelievably,  I have witnessed the worst team of developers at Dji.
My Galaxy S21 Ultra has received the OTA update of Android 12 One UI 4 on 23rd November and after updating my device, I got to know that this Dji Fly app is not compatible with it and crashes everytime I try to launch it.
Despite having long discussions, numerous uninstalls and reinstalls and many other steps, the app is still not working.
I am suffering a lot because I am unable to fly my drone but these incompetent developers and their so called giant company are unable to fix a small bug.
I don't know how many people around the world would be suffering,  but I am really fed up.
They released a new version 1.5.4 today but even this version is not working. How ridiculous.
I wish I could sue them in the court of law to recover my loss and for immense anxiety I am suffering from.
Screenshot_20211211-225051_Device care.jpg
2021-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules