Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can't install DJI Fly on Google Pixel 4
334 11 2021-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R Bishop
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,

I am using a Google Pixel 4 phone with Android 12. I have a DJI Mini drone.

I have downloaded the DJI Fly APK file. When I find the file in my downloads and click it, it says 'Can't open file'.

Can you please advise how I can install the DJI Fly app?

Thanks,

Rob.

2021-11-28
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Would you please download the file from our website and try again? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/mavic-mini
If the issue persists, would you please screenshot it for us? Thanks in advance.
2021-11-28
Use props
R Bishop
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Thanks for your response. Yes, the problem does persist when trying to install from the downloads folder (I have attached a screenshot).

However, I have got around the problem by accessing the APK from 'Files'. This allowed me to install the app and seems okay now.

Thanks.
Screenshot_20211129-085553.png
2021-11-29
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

R Bishop Posted at 11-29 00:59
Thanks for your response. Yes, the problem does persist when trying to install from the downloads folder (I have attached a screenshot).

However, I have got around the problem by accessing the APK from 'Files'. This allowed me to install the app and seems okay now.

Thanks for your feedback. Your shared experience will be instrumental to other users. Appreciate your support and help.
2021-11-29
Use props
Steve Florida
lvl.1

United States

Thanks! That solved it for me as well.
2021-12-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Steve Florida Posted at 12-2 15:41
Thanks! That solved it for me as well.

We are pleased to hear everything has been resolved, wish you have a nice time on flying the drone.
2021-12-3
Use props
djiuser_PWxgOXwBlcnG
New

United States

[Image]

Went through the download via files but after signing on, a box pops up with several suggestions if I choose. But then freezes and can't get into the flying portion.
2021-12-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_PWxgOXwBlcnG Posted at 12-7 16:59
Went through the download via files but after signing on, a box pops up with several suggestions if I choose. But then freezes and can't get into the flying portion.

Sorry for this, please try to completely delete the DJI Fly app and download it again from the official website.  https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly
Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
2021-12-9
Use props
djiuser_2WsOL8iWZkkQ
lvl.1
United States

R Bishop Posted at 2021-11-29 00:59

[Image]

Could you be more specific on your install? I found file under downloads, but I can't figure out to install.
Thanks
1-8 16:33
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_2WsOL8iWZkkQ Posted at 1-8 16:33
Could you be more specific on your install? I found file under downloads, but I can't figure out to install.
Thanks

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Please enable the permission of "Install unknown apps"-"Allow from this source" in the setting of the phone. Hope this helps.
1-8 20:29
Use props
djiuser_2WsOL8iWZkkQ
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-8 20:29
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the trouble you've encountered. Please enable the permission of "Install unknown apps"-"Allow from this source" in the setting of the phone. Hope this helps.

Yes I have enabled from this source, but how do I install?
1-10 16:05
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_2WsOL8iWZkkQ Posted at 1-10 16:05
Yes I have enabled from this source, but how do I install?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we know what will it happen when you tab the apk file? Could you please screenshot the picture for us after your tab the file?
1-10 17:46
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules