Card cannot be used for payment (Error code: E0014)
4698 5 2021-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Seamavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 52779 ft
United States

I cannot pay for for care refresh for S/N 3YTBJ96XXXXXX! Lots of post with same issue.  Since I bought the Air 2s with the same card should I just return drone?Let me know when your problem is fixed.
2021-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Seamavic, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, the situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to follow up. We'll have someone contact you to solve the issue soon. Thanks for your patience.
2021-12-1
Use props
Seamavic
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-1 17:54
Hi Seamavic, sorry for the inconvenience caused. I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, the situation has been forwarded to our corresponding team to follow up. We'll have someone contact you to solve the issue soon. Thanks for your patience.

Thank you!
2021-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

You're most welcome.
2021-12-2
Use props
Seamavic
lvl.2
United States

Ok, I contacted my card company, Capital One. I was told that DJI did not want to simply know if funds were available, DJI requested huge amounts of unnecessary data so rejected the charge.  This is for consumer protection.

At this point if DJI does not curtail their DATA MINING policies, drone will be returned. I will not fly expensive drone, for first year, without some sort of failure policy.
2021-12-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Seamavic Posted at 12-2 10:13
Ok, I contacted my card company, Capital One. I was told that DJI did not want to simply know if funds were available, DJI requested huge amounts of unnecessary data so rejected the charge.  This is for consumer protection.

At this point if DJI does not curtail their DATA MINING policies, drone will be returned. I will not fly expensive drone, for first year, without some sort of failure policy.

Hello, there. We are sorry for any inconvenience. All the requested data for payment are standard. We recommend trying another payment method. For the dictations given by the card-issuing company, we will contact you through email. Please check.
2021-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules