Air2s camera problem not solved by Authorized Service Center(Turkey)
764 4 2021-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CumaDemir
lvl.2

Turkey

Our DJI Air 2S crashed and we send it for repair to the authorized service center in Turkey, Providyo(Refleks magazacilik).
The most important problem of the drone was a camera failure(see video and picture).
They told me that they have to replace the broken parts of the drone: 3 piece arm assembly and the camera and it will cost 5.000 TL. That was our agreement.

So I have transferred the repair costs to their bank account in advance: 5.000 TL

But when the drone came from the service, I saw that the camera did not replaced and the same problem continues. They only replaced 3 arm assembly, uppercase and propeller.

I called them on the phone and we corresponded on whatsapp. They told me first that repair cost of 5.000 TL doesn't inculude camera replacement, but bank transfer of repair cost inculudes the statement "repair of 3 arm assembly and camera". Then they told me I should send the drone back to them. But they also told me they cannot guarantee that "sensor replacement" will resolve this camera failure.

So now I am really unsure! Are they actually capable to solve this problem?

I will send back the drone on Monday, 06.12.2021, to the service center Providyo. I am asking you as producer and authorizing firm to get contact with Providyo to help me to solve the problem of my drone. I have already paid 5.000 TL and my drone is under this conditions really not to use.

My name is Cuma Demir
Serial nummer of my drone: 3YTBJ4D003048D

The severity of the error is much more evident at sunrise and sunset.
I have also uploaded a short video record on youtube:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1gz1BpKYRo

And here is another video with same drone before crash:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBb_FcIPCVM

camera failure

camera failure
2021-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about the unpleasant experience you encountered. We will forward this issue and your concerns to the corresponding team for confirmation. If there is any progress, we will keep you updated.
2021-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi CumaDemir, sorry for keeping you waiting. We have confirmed with relevant departments that the retailer Providyo can perform repairs. You can send the aircraft back for diagnosis again. If you have any inquires after the assessment, you can contact us at any time and we will help accordingly.
2021-12-6
Use props
CumaDemir
lvl.2

Turkey

DJI Mindy Posted at 2021-12-6 18:39
Hi CumaDemir, sorry for keeping you waiting. We have confirmed with relevant departments that the retailer Providyo can perform repairs. You can send the aircraft back for diagnosis again. If you have any inquires after the assessment, you can contact us at any time and we will help accordingly.

Hi Mindy, they replaced the camera sensor and everything is fine now. Thanks!
2022-1-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

CumaDemir Posted at 1-13 22:37
Hi Mindy, they replaced the camera sensor and everything is fine now. Thanks!

Hi CumaDemir, thank you so much for your update. Glad to know that everything went smoothly. Hope you have a nice day.
2022-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules