3322 28 2021-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AtortAloha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1330479 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just be prepared to lose your valuable Pro Res footage on that silly internal NOT removable SSD drive if you crash and the drone can't power on any more or power on properly anymore or maybe get water damage if crashing into water, etc. or even rain, snow....should have been removable this is NOT a pro drone my Inspire 2 is a pro drone....this is a toy.

Just a heads up DJI told me they have no system in place to recover footage off these for customers like myself who have 500 gigs of Pro Res footage I now have to lose after a crash.

Well thought out DJI!  
Mavic3Cine.jpg
2021-12-4
Use props
NGC
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50003 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2021-12-4
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1. I suspect you will have the same issue if your Inspire 2 is at the bottom of a lake.

2. You knew that when you bought it or was given it

3. Post your logs and we can all learn what went wrong,

2021-12-4
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not a drone if flown properly.  
2021-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Just doesn’t make any sense that, if you crash your drone and it won’t turn on then your worse problem is the drone, how do you manage to retrieve ssd card  from a lost drone or a drone in water yet you still buy the drone and yes its most likely not a pro drone like an inspire because for similar including a pro remote prores license 3 batteries external SSD card and minimum x5s camera you will pay $7500.
Yes removal would have been best option, but the dogs in the street knew it wasn't removal before release.

Post logs and you should get some real answers.
2021-12-4
Use props
Buzzyone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4647913 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 10:08
Just doesn’t make any sense that, if you crash your drone and it won’t turn on then your worse problem is the drone, how do you manage to retrieve ssd card  from a lost drone or a drone in water yet you still buy the drone and yes its most likely not a pro drone like an inspire because for similar including a pro remote prores license 3 batteries external SSD card and minimum x5s camera you will pay $7500.
Yes removal would have been best option, but the dogs in the street knew it wasn't removal before release.

He wont post the logs, he has been generating click bait on the Mavicpilots forum.

Apparently DJI have asked him not to
2021-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Buzzyone Posted at 12-4 10:49
He wont post the logs, he has been generating click bait on the Mavicpilots forum.

Apparently DJI have asked him not to

He’s also all over YT, he says on one of his videos that dji looked at his logs and called it pilot error but no more information. But I don’t believe for one moment dji would or could ask you not to show your own flight Log, particularly when they told him he would not be getting a replacement until he found his drone.
2021-12-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13438648 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

NGC Posted at 12-4 09:23
I hope you have care refresh. Care to post the flight logs here? Wondering how you crashed..

He was flying downtown Chicago and lost all sats and signal and drone crash. He also refused to post flight logs in the Mavic Pilots forum.
2021-12-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 10:08
Just doesn’t make any sense that, if you crash your drone and it won’t turn on then your worse problem is the drone, how do you manage to retrieve ssd card  from a lost drone or a drone in water yet you still buy the drone and yes its most likely not a pro drone like an inspire because for similar including a pro remote prores license 3 batteries external SSD card and minimum x5s camera you will pay $7500.

He won't mate. He has been going on YT complaining about Dji and slamming them but this was pilot error. He flew in Chicago surrounded by tall rise buildings and the drone crashed after losing signal. Most probably because it lost all sats while in flight because of interference. There is almost 8 pages about his crash and he did not post flight logs, he is not looking for help.
https://mavicpilots.com/threads/ ... page-8#post-1347853
2021-12-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

This is where he shows where he was flying. You fly in this area be prepared to encounter issues. Some talks were that he only lost video signal and still had RC controls and he caused the crash as drone would have went into attic mode as well, he failed to bring it to safety and crashed on a window ledge.
2021-12-4
Use props
AtortAloha
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 12-4 13:42
He won't mate. He has been going on YT complaining about Dji and slamming them but this was pilot error. He flew in Chicago surrounded by tall rise buildings and the drone crashed after losing signal. Most probably because it lost all sats while in flight because of interference. There is almost 8 pages about his crash and he did not post flight logs, he is not looking for help.
https://mavicpilots.com/threads/mavic-3-cine-chicago-gone.118941/page-8#post-1347853

I could not bring a drone home that stopped responding to me and my stick inputs stuck in the air not moving which is what happened don’t believe you were there.  Only I was there experiencing this and am sure this zone didn’t help matters.  And nope nobody else knows log files or not lots doesn’t make sense regardless of what anyone thinks they know.  DJI and me will sort out that’s it.  
2021-12-4
Use props
AtortAloha
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Suren Posted at 12-4 13:39
He was flying downtown Chicago and lost all sats and signal and drone crash. He also refused to post flight logs in the Mavic Pilots forum.

I don’t need to share them with anyone do I?  DJI has them and people I respect and know in the industry have seen them not every clown on Facebook for example needs to chime in don’t care and not interested in what they have to say.
2021-12-4
Use props
AtortAloha
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 10:54
He’s also all over YT, he says on one of his videos that dji looked at his logs and called it pilot error but no more information. But I don’t believe for one moment dji would or could ask you not to show your own flight Log, particularly when they told him he would not be getting a replacement until he found his drone.

And that’s not at all accurate either like everyone else commenting.  DJI was going to send me one covered under their fly away coverage which is $1189 and now I only pay $239 or may not have to pay anything this isn’t over yet snd between DJI only and me in regards to details.  So yeah they were going to be able to send me one it was simply going to cost more.  
2021-12-4
Use props
AtortAloha
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

NGC Posted at 12-4 09:23
I hope you have care refresh. Care to post the flight logs here? Wondering how you crashed..

Of course I do.  The fly away thing not knowing WTF the drone went makes everything far more complicated though…so finding it helped BIG time.  Super grateful for that one.  So many helped me get this drone back in my hands as opposed to peanut gallery comments pretending they know all.  
2021-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

AtortAloha Posted at 12-4 16:05
And that’s not at all accurate either like everyone else commenting.  DJI was going to send me one covered under their fly away coverage which is $1189 and now I only pay $239 or may not have to pay anything this isn’t over yet snd between DJI only and me in regards to details.  So yeah they were going to be able to send me one it was simply going to cost more.

Just put up your logs thats what’s going to help here. Because without them this is just you BSh*tting. You still have not answered the points made as to why you would buy a drone that could lose all your footage if lost or in the water but you’re whining about not getting your footage back after you were so lucky to get you drone back after you were flying illegally.
2021-12-4
Use props
AtortAloha
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 16:11
Just put up your logs thats what’s going to help here. Because without them this is just you BSh*tting. You still have not answered the points made as to why you would buy a drone that could lose all your footage if lost or in the water but you’re whining about not getting your footage back after you were so lucky to get you drone back after you were flying illegally.

What’s the best at to share them here?  I have Air Data too I shared with through a link to some just do that?
2021-12-4
Use props
AtortAloha
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 16:11

Who is whining I’m letting people know DJI says they have no way to help or no system in place if you can’t power on your drone with the Cine SSD internal drives.  Many may not know or realize this so sharing I think I’m allowed.  I’m not posting here to talk about my case or incident that’s already done in my mind.  
2021-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

AtortAloha Posted at 12-4 16:19
Who is whining I’m letting people know DJI says they have no way to help or no system in place if you can’t power on your drone with the Cine SSD internal drives.  Many may not know or realize this so sharing I think I’m allowed.  I’m not posting here to talk about my case or incident that’s already done in my mind.

Yeah your whining!! “This is not a pro drone SSD should have been removable this is a toy. Well got news for you, you just crashed your toy made you paid 5k for a toy without removal SSD that you needed. Do you not realize that all of above and the fact you crashed in a place you shouldn’t be flying in says the last thing you are is a Pro, because none of this was professional.
2021-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

AtortAloha Posted at 12-4 16:12
What’s the best at to share them here?  I have Air Data too I shared with through a link to some just do that?

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2021-12-4
Use props
AtortAloha
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 16:32
Yeah your whining!! “This is not a pro drone SSD should have been removable this is a toy. Well got news for you, you just crashed your toy made you paid 5k for a toy without removal SSD that you needed. Do you not realize that all of above and the fact you crashed in a place you shouldn’t be flying in says the last thing you are is a Pro, because none of this was professional.

You a clown.  
2021-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

I still have a perfectly working Mavic3 , really who’s the “Clown” here.
2021-12-4
Use props
AtortAloha
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 16:35
I still have a perfectly working Mavic3 , really who’s the “Clown” here.

Then maybe you should be out flying it.  
2021-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

AtortAloha Posted at 12-4 16:39
Then maybe you should be out flying it.

No need to worry about that  I’m loving it, but it 12 midnight here now and a storm outside.

2021-12-4
Use props
AtortAloha
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Buzzyone Posted at 12-4 09:47
1. I suspect you will have the same issue if your Inspire 2 is at the bottom of a lake.

2. You knew that when you bought it or was given it

You don't need power to access a CineSSD do you though.  You use a reader like you do any memory card which doesn't rely on the drone needing to be able to be powered on totally different.   They should have had this SSD removable period.  I bought to test and try...if I liked I would keep and if not return pretty simple.  And nope I didn't really put too much thought into an internal SSD being in a crash scenario where it physically couldn't be accessed and then DJI saying basically you're ... out of luck.
2021-12-4
Use props
AtortAloha
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-4 16:54
No need to worry about that  I’m loving it, but it 12 midnight here now and a storm outside.

https://youtu.be/oAh1i8hv6rw

I am happy you love it and you look blessed to live by the ocean so enjoy.  Many seem to enjoy to attack others it's unfortunate.  Looks like some nice footage in a beautiful place.  
2021-12-4
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

AtortAloha Posted at 12-4 16:01
I could not bring a drone home that stopped responding to me and my stick inputs stuck in the air not moving which is what happened don’t believe you were there.  Only I was there experiencing this and am sure this zone didn’t help matters.  And nope nobody else knows log files or not lots doesn’t make sense regardless of what anyone thinks they know.  DJI and me will sort out that’s it.

Post your logs, Hallmark posted the link below. Lets see what caused your crash.
2021-12-5
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

AtortAloha Posted at 12-4 16:03
I don’t need to share them with anyone do I?  DJI has them and people I respect and know in the industry have seen them not every clown on Facebook for example needs to chime in don’t care and not interested in what they have to say.

If you are a true pilot then share the logs. It will help others not get into the same situation
2021-12-5
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

AtortAloha Posted at 12-4 16:01
I could not bring a drone home that stopped responding to me and my stick inputs stuck in the air not moving which is what happened don’t believe you were there.  Only I was there experiencing this and am sure this zone didn’t help matters.  And nope nobody else knows log files or not lots doesn’t make sense regardless of what anyone thinks they know.  DJI and me will sort out that’s it.

And nope nobody else knows log files or not lots doesn’t make sense regardless of what anyone thinks they know.
That's just ignorant.
You don't know log files, but others do.
You make very little sense regardless of what you think you know.
Refusing to share log files, just makes it look like you don't want anyone to know the cause of the incident, and you aren't interested inn learning from the incident.
Don't expect anyone to take you seriously with that attitude.

But I completely agree with you about the appalling design using a fixed SSD and all the problems that brings.

2021-12-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi AtortAloha, I am sorry for the accident and the inconvenience caused. Please send the drone back to us for service. And regarding your files on the SSD, if you have started a case, please provide the case number to me, I will try to arrange for the team to see if they can help after they receive the drone. Your feedback will also be noted. Sorry again for the trouble.
2021-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules